Saturday, April 14, 2007

I am a Secret Pal Agent!

I am now officially apart of my first knitters secret pal exchange! WHOA! I am so excited!!
I was able to hop into one at the last minute since someone else dropped out. One of the hostesses saw my eager inquiry and asked me if I wanted to join to fill in the open spot. And I happily accepted!

I have been on other knitters' blogs noticing that they are in many different versions of secret pals and they keep signing back up (that says something within itself). So I thought I would give it a try!
Besides who doesn't like to get "fun" mail and treats from time to time!! I do!! :op Especially about my hobby of knitting! OH YEA! :oD (I really need blogger to get some smilies! haha)

So this is my first time doing this so I hope I am a good spoiler (my spoilee is an advanced knitter! *yikes* a tad bit intimidating, but she has a great sense of humor which I like!) This is going to be fun!

I also love the various cute buttons they made for this exchange. The one I have choosen for my sidebar was perfect timing! Haha! Since the book The Secret has been the buzz lately; my co-worker just recently let me borrow her book, so that has been my mental candy the last couple of days.

Well stay tuned for my questionnaire and my soon-to-be treats from my own SP in the mail!

2 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    FUN! I almost did this but I was SCARED! LOL, I don't know enough yet,a n I love the yarn you got! VERY NICE!!!!!
    Erica Bunker said...
    Have fun with that. I hope you get some great goodies!

Post a Comment