Saturday, April 28, 2007

I Knit with Grey's!

One thing you may not know about me is that I love watching Grey's Anatomy!!

I have been one of those faithful watchers that started with eppy #1 when it first came on before it started sizzlin' HOT!

It is a tragedy that none of my friends watch this TV show, and absolutely no one at my job watches it either (freakin Lost & AI watchers!).
So to find someone or several people talking about Grey's always has me singing with glee! :o)

Therefore, I HAD to join the G.A. KAL since I rarely have anyone to hash out all the gooey details of the episodes!

Even though I am a huge fan I have never gone onto their website (http://abc.go.com/primetime/greysanatomy/) until I joined the "Grey's Anatomy KAL".

Since I browse the KAL frequently there was this neat quiz to see which G.A. character you are most like and this is what it computed for me:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Mmmmh I guess that is close.....but no cigar. I personally would have said Miranda! The Nazi - with a smile of course and a big heart!

One of the main reasons why I just love this show is because of Meredith's (the main character) narration/voice over. She expresses alot of thoughts and feelings about life that many of us experience.

Of course my weekly 'Friday Eve' treat is to sit down and watch Grey's Anatomy while knitting! That is two of my favorite things at once!! YAH!!
Everyone knows "Do Not Call Stacey During the Hours of 9-10PM EST......Thankyouverymuch!" :op

This week, I of course knitted on my Lizard Ridge! :o) That has been my steady knit project during G.A. And I have the pattern memorized now - so I can watch T.V. and talk on the phone, unlike when I first started with the afghan I needed 100% focus! :op I am now on panel #2 square #3 and counting on the Lizard Ridge!

Next week I will get 2 FULL hours of Grey's!!! WHOA!!!

Believe! I will be posted up in front of the TV with my needles & NORO! :oD

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

7 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    GIRL I LOVE GA!!! OMG! AND LOST! I am totally addicted to both!! LOL
    funfairiegirl said...
    I watch GA. Seriously.

    Oh - how did the trip to Atl go????
    Me said...
    You need to visit me more often instead of holing up in your cube. I'm addicted to GA. But most weeks I DVR it and watch it after all the boys are asleep.
    Still Patrice said...
    Lol.. I'm still not a G.A. fan.. But I am a S.R. fan :D

    Way to go on your knitting... before you know it, you'll be all done!
    Anonymous said...
    I love Grey's too - and I don't even have to do the quiz - I know I'm probably Addison too. LOL!
    Anonymous said...
    oh man, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Grey's too, but don't have a TV this year so have missed the new season entirely. bummer! so glad you found the KAL though. more fun things to do with your knitting.

    Sir Knitsalot
    Unknown said...
    Ohhh, you're Addison! Love her! Think I'm going to love the show too.

Post a Comment