Monday, May 21, 2007

I am IT!

I have been tagged by Anna (http://annasyarnmansion.typepad.com/) for the '7 Random Things about Me' Meme. I figured it would eventually circle around and hit me! Here ya go!

1. I am left-handed :op Maybe that is why I instantly loved Continental knitting?

2. I used to have 29 teeth (minus wisdom).....you are only supposed to have 28. I had a baby tooth that never fell out!

3. Since the baby tooth never came out, but over time the root disappeared. I had to do something about it. I got it pulled and then got braces to close the gap. I did Invisalign :o)

4. I now turn the news on every morning when I wake up. That is a big deal for me! LOL

5. I love the smell of gasoline when I pump my very expensive $3.00 a gallon 89 octane!

6. I only have one sibling, my brother.

7. I am a proud auntie now of my cute niece, India, who will be 4 years old in August. I call her my little Pocahontas :o)

Wow!! I almost kept typing more stuff about me! LOL That was fast! Well seven indeed is the magic number!

I am supposed to tag 7 more people, but I won't....these types of memes are like bad chain letters! LOL They are cute to read, but hate when I get them!

Next time I will utilize my newly acquired Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket that I snagged from Turtlegirl! :op

It was fun!!

4 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    YEAYYYYY I'm a lefty too. which means we automatically rule :) great stash too. now that I see it I have a great idea for a particular yarn I want to get you...so thanks! lol! hope you are well and happy. cannot believe how well lizard ridges is going, amazing progress!

    Sir Knitsalot
    Adrienne said...
    Tee heee! I'm going to try continential!!! but NOT right now lol
    Anonymous said...
    LOL, i was tempted to do the same thing too (use the get out of meme free card). they're bothersome to fill out, but it's kinda fun and interesting to learn new stuff about people. :-D
    dulcedosa said...
    I love continental knitting. It's what I first taught myself, but then I found out in a sock class last year that I was doing it incorrectly. LOL! I'm all fixed now.

    You've come a LONG way since you first started blogging. I'm so proud of you! :) I'm going to go vote on your Meez now. She's cute. I like to change mine daily.

Post a Comment