Thursday, August 09, 2007

I have a Fairy Godmother too!! She "angeled" (yeah so not a word) me a package from SP10 secret swap and I am almost practically a 'yarn princess' with all these 'yarny' goodness gifts coming my way!!

Pennie was my second angel (can you believe it! I had TWO angels - told you I was almost a yarn princess! ;op) and sent me her own hand-dyed sock yarn in Sherbert Delight! Thank You!!!!
She even had a neat note with it (I have always wanted one of those knit theme notes! :op)

And yarn certainly is what you make it! Isn't it neat to know you can make your hanks of yarn into "something" "anything" your heart desires!! I think that is just awesome!

Pennie even has her own Etsy site so check her yarn out here!

Alright I can do better than that!!! Here is a good yarn p0rn pic for ya!! :oD

Of course this extreme yarn will turn into some yummy socks one day!

16 Comments:

  1. diddlinaknits said...
    Love those colors!
    Lucky Yarn Princess :)
    Pennie said...
    Glad you liked your package :) enjoy the yarn. I'm looking forward to see what you knitted with it. Pennie
    ExtremeYarn . . . Yarn is what you make of it.
    Anonymous said...
    Very yummy yarn pr0n! You are very lucky to have had 2 angels step in for you, i'm glad you were taken care of!
    Adrienne said...
    Very nice yarn!!!
    Still Patrice said...
    that yarn screams Summer!! I like it
    Unknown said...
    Nice! How many swaps are you in?
    Jada said...
    I am loving that color!!It is good to have two angels!!!
    Anonymous said...
    your new yarn is so beautiful to look at, lucky you, now I need a yarn fairy to grant me some beautiful yarn like yours, lol
    Anonymous said...
    How pretty!
    Anonymous said...
    Love those colors!
    SissySees said...
    That yarn does scream summer. Pink lemonade, with pretty lemon slices afloat...
    Jeanine said...
    Wow. You really lucked out! That's sooo pretty. You are building up a serious sock stash.
    Anonymous said...
    That yarn screams socks!!! Looks just like sherbert too! :-D
    Sheila said...
    I agree the your yarn P8rn looks like sherbet ice cream... would make for beautiful socks.
    Monique said...
    Very pretty colors. Can't wait to see what you do with them.
    Anonymous said...
    That yarn is just like something I would pick out. So very pretty! Will you make a pair of socks? Best~julie

Post a Comment