Sunday, December 02, 2007
Week 4 of the Knitty Blogstalking 2: The Re-awakening is about:
3 Things I Love, and 3 Things I Hate
~ 3 Loves ~
1. I have a f.etish for chocolate covered cherries! And only THIS particular kind.
As you can see I devoured this box all last week. They mainly are available around C.hristmas and V.alentines in a large box like this. I just lurve them!!
2. I love me a really nice and GAWD pedicure.
You know the kind that is not only soothing, but puts a good massage on ya tootsies too!! :o) Make me 'almost' want to knit up some pedicure socks. Haha!
3. I absolutely love a REAL hug!
Not the kind when you are being polite or the "church" hug.But the unexpected, I really want to, hold me tight hug! Y'all heard about the Free Hug Movement right?
~ 3 Hates ~
1. I have been experiencing this a lot lately. I hate when I get an eyelash stuck in my eye!
You know the kind you just can't "blow" out, but have to sit there and fight with it!Especially when you are wearing contacts (b/c I am blind as a bat!) it is very painful!
I can't even function until that little pesky eyelash that is causing this one big problem is OUT of my eyeball! Ugh!
2. I cannot even stomach cottage cheese.I had a very bad childhood experience with it, and since then have been traumatized for life!
Therefore, I hate it! LOL Yuck!
3. I DETEST folding clothes!
I will wash and dry clothes all day long, but when it is time to fold them......lets just say I end up dressing out of my laundry basket! LOL
Y'all already know I want to know this:
What are some things you love and hate??