Sunday, December 30, 2007

Oh.My.Goodness!

....Is all I could get out of my mouth when I opened up an unexpected package yesterday!!

Now y'all know I don't check my mail on a regular! LOL

So I figured after the holiday I better do just that ;op

Well on my way to knit group I decided to swing by and check my box.

And I had a few things I was expecting and actually thought this particular package was some yarn I had ordered and almost didn't open it!

Until I was at a stoplight and decided to crack it open to find THIS!!!

OH.MY.GOODNESS!

When I started pulling it out of the box I knew what is was right away!! And I could NOT stop saying Oh.My.Goodness ALL DAY long!!

Sheila is the designer and maker of this GORGEOUS knitbag! And it all started with this one post.

I love elephants because I am a Delta and this bag just spoke to me! Well Sheila put my name all over it and sent me my ultimate KNITmas gift this year!!

Her generosity and kind heart just floored me!! Really it did!

I love the vintage look about my knitcase, the fabric is just wonderful, and the bowling ball style also makes it so unique!! And do you see the pretty handles!

Well look on the inside of it! All of these pockets!

And more pockets on the other side!

As you can see I have some major room in my knit case!!

The construction of the bag is pure quality!! It is thick and durable!

She mentioned how this bag has not yet gone into production and sent me the sample. Well I LOVE IT!

I can fit a large project or several smaller ones in here, a couple of books and all of my notions! How do I know this?? :o)

I put it to IMMEDIATE use! Everyone in the yarn shop was "Ooohing and Aaahing" over my beautiful bag!! Just BEAU-TI-FUL!

Sheila actually sells her knitcases HERE and several other really nice items she makes (such as needle rolls and carry alls). Check out her boutique!

As you can see I am totally ELATED!!! :oD

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH Knitaholic!!!!

25 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    What a WONDERFUL GIFT!!!! I know you loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees that!!!
    Anonymous said...
    that is just GORGEOUS! Use it in good health =)

    Sorry I missed you yesterday but that migraine would not let go - slept off and on until almost 8 last night, and am still off today :-(
    Robin said...
    I ADORE that bag! I love elephants. Cute pic of you and the bag at the end - you look so happy!
    cpurl17 said...
    That's a wonderulf gift and I'm sure Sheila's so happy to see you happy it made you!
    Wendy said...
    Fabulous bag!!! It's totally all you!!!

    I received a new knit bag and need to get posting..... have to find my camera to unpack though....
    KnittyLynn said...
    Your beautiful smile is contagious!
    I can see why you are happy, that bag is amazing!
    turtlegirl76 said...
    I'm still in awe over it. It's a gorgeous and awesomely constructed bag! You're so lucky!
    Anonymous said...
    What a beautiful gift! It seems like the perfect size for all the essentials. You are a lucky gal.
    Jada said...
    That is beautiful!!!!You are styling with that bag!!
    Anonymous said...
    I love it! I'm not much on elephants, but I love the colors and the design of the bag. Congrats on a great gift!
    Michelle B said...
    OHH so cute! What fun! and how much stuff you can get in it! Love the Ravelry Tee!!
    Still Patrice said...
    That is too precious!
    Sereknitty said...
    Gorgeous bag; fabric; and especially the smile! Repeating to myself 'thou shalt not covet; thou shalt not covet ...
    Cas... said...
    O.K. I am officially jealous of your bag! It's too cute! What a wonderful gift! If I were you I would check my mail twice a day now! LOL!
    Anonymous said...
    Oh my gosh! Lucky you! That must've just made your day...obviously. Those bag styles are nice.
    Anonymous said...
    How exciting!!! I love elephants too. You do look so happy, what a great gift.
    J.P. said...
    That is one purty bag! I love the elephants! You are so lucky!
    Liz said...
    That is such a cool bag!!! LOL @ all your stuff in it already!
    Anonymous said...
    That is one gorgeous bag! Even better that you were totally surprised by it.
    Anonymous said...
    I can hear the ooohhing and ahhhing all way over here, you lucky girl. It is really nice and looks quite roomy. Always nice to have a one of a kind bag.
    KelInCal said...
    Lovely bag - very thoughtful! Looks like you've been busy! Hope you're enjoying the holidays!
    Carmell said...
    i'mm have to get me one of those!
    tina said...
    You are a lucky girl!!! YAY! What a beautiful bag, and to put it to immediate use---- awesome. No greater praise to the hands that created it!!!!

    Happy New Year!!!!!
    Janet Richards said...
    WOW - that bag is amazing! What a great gift!!
    Anonymous said...
    wow, that is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! love the pose with your ravelry t-shirt on!!! that was so sweet of her to gift it to you. i swear the craft community is incredibly giving!!!

    now, if she makes that bag in gold with some poodles on it, she's got some business from me!!!

Post a Comment