Thursday, December 13, 2007

I really didn't plan on posting today. But then I 'just happened' to pick up a lunch time treat ;o)

And I 'just happened' to have my digi cam all handy dandy ready for me to take some yarn p0rn!

And the bag 'just happened' to compliment the yarn perfectly!

So I just HAD to post! :o)

These are typically not the colors I would go for at all, but they are fun! It is Curacao!

This Malabrigo is actually earmarked for a gift to someone. So it should be fun to knit up!

If only I was actually doing some knitting over here.......Haha!

18 Comments:

  1. urbanknitrix said...
    The colors are exciting!!!
    Sereknitty said...
    That limey green is my current favorite colour! How do I get on your 'gift list'????
    Still Patrice said...
    Pretty colors!
    NikkiJ said...
    I think these are the best photos you've ever taken, cause I'm not that crazy about green.
    Adrienne said...
    Ohhh purrrrrtttyyyy!
    MrsPurls said...
    Ooooh LaLa!!
    SissySees said...
    I'm lovin' it!

    Now, if only I can figure out how to long in with my Wordpress info... Glad you know where to find me! ;)
    Robin said...
    Ooooh, I love that colorway!
    Deborah said...
    will you be making a scarf or hat? don't do gloves (even though they will be cozy) because they will pill like crazy
    Felicia said...
    Those do look like festive colors :)
    Anonymous said...
    Why are you always starting yarn trouble. I'm still dreaming about the last yarn you posted. lol
    diddlinaknits said...
    Oooo yummmy i likey!!!
    WrkNProgress said...
    Ohhhh that is pretty. I Love yellow.
    Stacey said...
    Pretty pretty!
    cpurl17 said...
    Oh Carribbean colors to remember that it's warm somewhere!
    Don said...
    Yes, the bag definitely compliments the yarn colors. lol.
    Janet Richards said...
    MMMMMMM - looks just lovely! I just luv Malabrigio :)
    KelInCal said...
    I love me some Malabrigo! That colorway is awesome!

Post a Comment