Friday, July 25, 2008

My Traveling Visitor

Guess who came by to visit CrimsonPurl last weekend!! :o) That's right! Traveling Teddy!


Unfortunately, we lost track of the last TT as he was kidnapped, so Anna decided to start up a new Traveling Teddy Group on Ravelry and it is a BIG hit!! Go check it out and sign up for one!

Without further ado here is TT's visit!

I arrived!!! .....barely as my travel package was busted wide open! So glad I got to the Carolinas safely! Whew!

Before I could catch my breathe in the Queen City, I was immediately whisked away for a road trip to Raleigh, NC!

I got to meet a little person who was intrigued by me
And luckily she wasn't that infatuated with me as I was not kidnapped! ;o)
My new North Carolina friends took me to a church car wash
I almost got wet! But it would have felt Oh So Good as it was HAWT outside!

Someone then dragged me to this place where I was told there is fiber and such there I guess??
Shuttles, Needles, & Hooks is the LYS in Cary that is has been in the community for about 20 years in a house
CrimsonPurl mentioned she would come back with more details about the LYS ;o)

But I took a fancy to this wheel and enjoyed this spinning thing
It was so much fun!! But did I mention it was HAWT?!? Even inside so we had to go!

The rest of the trip was a blur as my caretaker kept hiding me in this basket
...pfft! Some trip!

CrimsonPurl even put me to work right before I was shipped off to my next destination!

There has to be some 'bear work labor protection law' out there!! But at least I enjoyed knitting on the socks!

Well be sure to keep track of me on my blog as I am in transit to see Dexi in Canada next!!

23 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    OMG!!! That little girl is ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Glad TT had a good time with you...again! LOL
    Psyched2Knit said...
    What a cute little girl! Teddy would certainly be in a good home with her.
    Cas... said...
    Welcome back Traveling Teddy! That's funny how the original was kidnapped.

    Looks like he had a good time and some sweet loving too!
    cici said...
    I was here for the last TT... it's good to see him back... That little girl is really beautiful!!!!
    Susan said...
    How beautiful! The TT is such a great idea! How wonderful.
    Robin said...
    The little girl is super cute! LOL on TT being back!
    Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...
    What great pictures! The little girl is adorable, and I love Teddy with the backpack and sunglasses :)
    Jet LeBlanc said...
    Cute post...and cute bear! I've been to Shuttles Needles and Hooks. Cute shop. :-) I'm all about the cute.
    Zhenya said...
    Surely that beautiful child is related to you SOMEHOW!?!? Looks like you showed Teddy a swell time -- albeit from the inside of the basket! lol
    cpurl17 said...
    Teddy is cute but that little girl is sooooooooo adorable!!
    SissySees said...
    Poor Teddy, upstaged by that most precious young lady!
    Anonymous said...
    I wondered what happened with the first TT! So glad you got to keep TT for a while & thank goodness that gorgeous little girl didn't kidnap him, though I wouldn't be mad at her if she did. :-)
    turtlegirl76 said...
    Oh no! Did the first one get lost in the mail or did someone just fall off the face of the earth with it still in their possession? That's too bad. =( At least the new teddy has lots more eyes on it! Looks like you have a great time with him.
    Anonymous said...
    Oh, how cute is that little girl?! Just too, too sweet! Love the Traveling Teddy story!
    Batty said...
    Traveling Teddy had a great time with you! And what a cute little friend... I just want to hug that little girl, so I'm sure Traveling Teddy also appreciated the cuddles.
    Anonymous said...
    Looks like the two of you had fun.
    Janet Richards said...
    Awwwww - TT in the Queen city. Thanks for sharing your travels through the eyes of TT :)
    Anonymous said...
    How adorable!
    Liz said...
    Beautiful little girl...hey TT...you get about!!
    Deborah said...
    too cute, love the adventure! I wonder if I too can open a yarn store in my house?
    Anonymous said...
    HA! That's so cute! i've always loved the TT idea. And that darling darling child!! Who is she? she is too cute! Maybe one day I can hook her up with my G-Luc! They still arrange marriages right? LOL
    Sourire11 said...
    What a fun post!!!
    Eb the Celeb said...
    OMG THAT LIL GIRL IS SOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Post a Comment