Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Catching Up

Quite a few things have been "on hold" and I have been trying to catch up in all things going on in my life right now.

This also includes my blog reads. It is very hard for me to push the "mark all as read" button, but I do put it in use from time to time :o)
However, I refrained from using it this time, and do believe I am sufficiently all caught up now.

During my brief abscene I was given a couple great awards by some very very kind bloggers!

Fluffyknitting (Liz) thought of me for the

And Rubys N Purls (Monica)These are some great skilled knitters and I just truly enjoy reading their blogs!

Liz always has me laughing with her quick wit/sense of humor not to mention her great tenacity in WW and taking on a leadership role!

And Monica is a sweet, stitch marker extraordinaire, God fearing blogger friend! Thanks for all of your prayers along the way Monica!! They mean a lot!

Definitely go visit both of them!!

Since I am really not knitting at the moment. I did make a decision on which yarn I queryed you all about a few months ago for the Alhambra ScarfThat is the beautiful Malabrigo lace in Applewood. Really warm but sweet color!

It really would be great for fall! Now...just a matter of when I will CO for this project! ;op Minor details Huh? Haha!

Have a great remainder of the week! It WILL BE wonderful!!

21 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    Morning Don!

    YES girl the week will be WONDERFUL!!!! I had to say that over and over when I got a phone call this morning at 3am...will tell you about that one later.
    Anonymous said...
    Ooooh, pretty color yarn! Congrats on the awards...you deserve them.
    SissySees said...
    Hey there you! We all need breaks now and then. I hope life settles down for you, or has already.
    Don said...
    Good morning Adrienne!

    Hey, tell me about that phone call later as well.
    Don said...
    Congrats on your blogger awards, you are very deserving.

    It is very hard for me to push the "mark all as read" button, but I do put it in use from time to time :o)

    hahahahahahahahaha. I knew it. I kept saying to myself there is no way Stacey can read all those blogs, that's IMPOSSIBLE.

    I see North Carolina can use some better homicide detectives. They still haven't cleaned up the bloody crime scene on your blog, what's up with that??? LOL.



    Have a good day, Stacey.
    Cas... said...
    Playing catch up on blogs takes some time I know! LOL!

    Nice yarn! I can't wait to see your project!
    Blanche Knits in DC said...
    It will be a wonderful week! It already is :)
    Anonymous said...
    Stacey that yarn looks so yummy! I've been wanting to get my hands on some Mal lace, but that whole lace thing keeps throwing me. I guess that's the only way to make one of those delectable scarf/wrap patterns though huh?! Can't wait to see what you come up with for it! (Gas on it!)
    Sheila said...
    Congrats! and have a wonderful week too.
    Jeanine said...
    Cool links!!! Thanks for sharing. That reminds me to add Alhambra to my queue. I'll be working on my Rhinebeck project over the next few weeks.
    cpurl17 said...
    I love that photo of you holding the yarn (at least I think it's you)

    And bravo on the awards...
    cici said...
    I am feeling you on trying to get it all done. I am about to cast on for Alhambra too. I can't decide on the yarn. Happy to see that you are getting recognized, you deserve it. Will surely enjoy the rest of the week, this is my favorite time of year.. I just heard on the news that there is a shortage and only regular gas in NC. is that true? I paid 2.63 for gas today :(
    diddlinaknits said...
    Oh man-sometimes you just have to Mark all Read-but good thing you didn't though cause you would have missed you great well deserved awards.
    You have a wonderful week as well maybe even with some casting on :)
    Denise said...
    Congrats on your awards. That lace looks lovely. I'm knitting bunnies right now for gifts, so 'me' knitting is put on hold!
    Have a great week.
    Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...
    Congratulations on the awards :D

    The Alhambra Scarf will look beautiful in that yarn!
    Anonymous said...
    Congrats on your awards! Very deserved!
    WandaWoman said...
    That's a beautiful shade of yarn that you've picked up in Malabrigo.
    Still Patrice said...
    You are getting VERY good with your pics. I really like that one :)
    Susan said...
    Your yarn looks divine! Still haven't managed to used Malabrigo yet, but want to for sure.
    smariek said...
    Congrats on your awards! You deserve it! Pop over to my blog and grab another one! :-)

    (BTW, my blog is temporarily in French; details in Ravelry profile)
    Janet Richards said...
    Applewood - one of my favorites. Can't wait to see our scarf.

Post a Comment