Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Treats!! :o)

Ooh this day ended very well with a great TREAT!! :o)

I participated in the fourth round of the Malabrigo Swap and my spoiler 1KnuttyKnitter made sure I got my maaaaaaaaal treats on the 31st!!! Yay! It was a very nice mail day to end this very long week!

First the goodies!
Since it has been getting nippy around here I've taken to drinking tea a lot lately, and peppermint being one of them which is caffeine free and zero calories!! :o) Perfect for the office to stay warm!

I also received my sugar free fav gum (that I am chewing on now! Haha), some great purple & red sticky notes (I can never get enough of these!), a coconut yankee candle car air freshener!!!! Yay!!! Did not know they made this at all (a new product!), and I cannot wait to pop this in my crimson mobile!! :o)

Did you check out my AWESOME elephant candle holder?!?!? That is so unique for me as I don't have one like that at all!!! I luv it!

Then inside the cutest pumpkin basket I received the newest Soak which is scent free! And my especially made for me purple and red stitch markers!! :o)Reminds me of bellydancing jewelry. Me likey!

And I haven't even talked about the yarn yet!!

Which I received 3 Purple Mystery in worsted weight, and 1 Torero in lace weight!!! Woot! Woot!! :oD 1KnuttyKnitter was very generous with the fiber!

Well I think that is enough exclamation points in one post LOL ;op

My spoiler stalked me very well and didn't miss a detail!!! THANK YOU so much Lori for a great Malabrigo Swap IV package!! :o)

16 Comments:

  1. Ally Jay said...
    I am jealous of your stitch markers. So pretty.
    diddlinaknits said...
    Wowee!! you got some great stuff-wouldnt that be cool if we adults could trick or treat and get stuff like that!!!
    Happy Halloween!!
    Adrienne said...
    You done good girl!
    Sheila said...
    Happy Halloween and so loving the elephant candle holder.
    Knitting Diva said...
    Wow...what a Fab Halloween! Loving the Fiber and love your site. They are both beautiful.
    Mama said...
    Never enough !!!! for a package that great!!!

    ps: that candle holder rocks!
    Cas... said...
    Wow! I love your package! I want everything you received! What a great swap!

    You've been a very lucky woman this week!
    cpurl17 said...
    Wow, That's a great package! You deserve it tho'!
    Still Patrice said...
    I love your candle holder! SO cute!
    Anonymous said...
    Soror!
    That is a fabulous package and i so want to be half as good as you with the sticks! My email is svenskfru@.com

    I need those stitch markers, as soon as I have a stitch to mark, lol!

    Trunk up! Gina
    Unknown said...
    Wow!!!! That's a great package!!!
    Knitaholictoo said...
    Lovely! Lucky you, lucky you.
    SissySees said...
    What a wonderful package!

    I miss Malabrigo... I need to knit with some soon!
    Anonymous said...
    Goodies indeed! Enjoy!
    Jeanine said...
    NICE!!!!! You ALWAYS get the nicest packages.
    smariek said...
    Oooh, that's a nice package! Now you've got a lifetime's worth of stitch markers. I love that Elephant candle holder.

Post a Comment