Thursday, August 06, 2009

Blogstalking XXI: In Lurve!!

This summer I have fallen in luv with a few items. And here are my most recent ones:

Since it is an ice box at my place of employment ;op I now drink a lot...A LOT of tea to stay warm there.

I've always wanted to get into loose teas and last month I jumped into it! I saw this great contraption on my blog friend Chan's site. And so.glad.I.did!!

This is THE best invention for tea drinkers!

You place the loose tea in the little basket, fill it up with hot water, and drink from the top!! The other best feature is that the tumbler is dishwasher and microwave safe - SOLD!! Anything that makes an indulgence easier!!

Edit: I was remiss in not letting you all know where I got this wonderful tea tumbler from and I purchased it from Target (here)! If you can't find it in store you should be able to order here online ($5 bucks cheaper at Tar-jay though)

I LURVE this item so much I got it in all three colors ;op

And we won't even talk about the Teavana discovery either...lets just say that is a big bag for a reason ;o)

A couple of months ago The B.ody S.hop had this killer sale

I just couldn't believe that gift set was marked down to $7 bucks! Just Wow! Lurves a bargain :oD

Some of you may know I collect elephants, and really like to get unique/different kindThis one has both of my fav colors in it (purple & red) and lurves that she wrote my name on the leg too! My new heart elephant figurine :)


A couple of weeks ago I made it to the Asheville mountains for an art festival (it was great!!)
Well it was also extremely hot with the sun beating on us!! THIS stuff right here..is wonderful on my extra melanin self ;o) with the 70+ spf and lurves that is a spray on!! Yay!

And my most BELOVED to-date item right now......

:oD I am ab-so-lute-ly IN LUUUUUURVE!! It has totally altered my life! I rarely sign onto my real computer (which makes for back reading on blogs....sorry!) and luv all the apps that I have on it. It is so seamless and smooth!!

I am stone cold in love!! So much so I named it Sanchez ;o) LOL

Well now you know what I've been in love with this summer

Enjoy August!!

26 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    THat tea cup thingy is cute!!! You know I LOVE tea!

    Gone with your Iphone loving self! LOL
    SissySees said...
    I'm so glad I could share the tea mug with you. I need to go get more colors...

    That elephant is spectacular.
    robin said...
    That tea mug is a great idea. And I LOOOOOVE that elephant. S(He) is majestic!
    Chelette said...
    Tevana Teas are the best love "Blooming White Tiger." I absolutely have to know where you got the elephant it is beautiful!!
    Jada said...
    My mother loves tea I might have to get her that cup.
    Emily said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Emily said...
    Are you dating your iphone now???
    Jeanine said...
    I LURVE Teavana! You can go broke in that store!!!
    Lisa said...
    What when where who how??? I MISSED that body shop sale? Thud. $7????? I LOVE coconut and recently finished a large tub of the body butter and the body wash. Sigh. Until next sale I guess!

    Is that the iphone or the ipod touch? I'm fixin' of getting me the ipod touch for my birthday! Hope it has the same killer features as the phone : )

    Nice post!
    Debra said...
    Thank-you, thank-you thank-you, Teavana is on my short list for shopping before school starts...
    smariek said...
    Tell us what you really think of that cup! lol. Teavana has some good teas. So does Lupicia, but they're in very limited areas (thank goodness we had a store near my old house and also near my new house too, yay). Loose tea is the way to go.

    I can see why you lurve your iPhone. I only have the iPod. I find catching up on blog posts that way too cumbersome, and replying to blog posts requires jumping through too many hoops.
    Patricia Richardson said...
    Your elephant is absolutely gorgeous!!!
    Stephanie said...
    Could you let me know who makes the tea mug and where it can be purchased?
    Cas... said...
    I love tea so I must get that tea cup too. Thanks for the idea!
    diddlinaknits said...
    We use loose tea sometimes as well. In germany there was a great loose tea shop right by my grandma's house and we would go and get some there when i was younger.
    The cup looks really cool-is it easy to get the little bucket out like if you use a black tea that can get too strong if you leave it in the water too long? i think me and hubby would both like cups like those.
    Wow 7 bucks at the body shop that is really great! i am all about bargains!!!
    Super Cute elephant :) i love the painting on it.
    I bet the iphone is great-dont feel bad about the lack of reading blogs cause i have been terrible had posting LOL. Is your internet service for the phone expensive? Have any of the kniting apps on it yet? Lucky girl :)
    Andrea said...
    I love your Teavana. I have a Timolino http://www.timolino.com/products/vmb38t.htm. and a stump pot http://www.forlifedesign.com/stump.html. There is nothing like loose tea. It's a beautiful thing. I love your elephant. I'm also glad to see you've joined the world of the iPhone. I've had mine for quite a few months now and love it. I'm not crazy about the phone though, the dropped calls aren't great.
    Knitty Cent said...
    thx for sharing that tea contraption!!! tres chic!

    i must say that elephant sculpture is cute!

    gonna have to try that cooling spray. need to keep that skin safe!!!

    lmao @ sanchez. love your layout. looks like my bb set up: weather, bbm, my twitter app, & a few other odds and ends. i think i'm gonna end up with an iTouch!!!!
    Michelle B said...
    OHH I love that tea contraption!! Did you get it at Teavana? There is one not to far from here. I will need to go check them out now before school starts in a few weeks! It will come in quite handy at work once the weather turns!!

    And Yes..I am totally jelous of your ipone!
    WandaWoman said...
    I love my iPhone too. What is the link to the tea cup brewer? I need that so I can use loose tea at work. That would be the bomb.
    k_purls2 said...
    I love loose tea. You know who has a delicious loose tea? Aveda...They have this tea with licorice in it, they brew it at the store and will give you some as you shop and sell it as well.

    Mighty tea has "loose" tea that they package in the bags, all of it delicious. You can find Mighty Tea at Whole Foods and World Market.
    Anonymous said...
    Cute elephant!

    Yaaaay @ iphone :)
    I rarely get on the pc since I got my g1. So I understand. Its like why bother when you can do it from your phone! Lol
    KimT said...
    my dh wants an i phone so badly. Just waiting for the current contract on our phones to expire. love the tea. might have to get one!
    tiennie said...
    I love the tea cup tumbler! I wants one. And iPhone? Best invention ever! You're on FB, must join Scrabble, order Scrabble app for iPhone, and then start a game with me!!!
    tina said...
    love the tea thing, I am going to have to get me some! Teavana? Oh mad love there.......... try the earl grey crema, yum. As far as the phone, I am trying not to succumb. I am afraid if I do I will never get away from work and technology. This will cut into my limited knitting time! :)
    Batty said...
    I love loose tea! It's one of the things that's been surprisingly hard to get in the US, but it looks like people are catching on, what with tea stores opening up all over the place. I think I need one of those tea mugs!
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for posting about the tea mug. I've been looking for something like that as I drink a LOT of tea. My question is this: I drink green tea, which really has a short steeping time. If you leave the bag in longer, the tea gets really bitter. Is the little cup easy to remove/clean, or is it only designed to stay in the cup while you drink? Thanks, lady!

Post a Comment