Thursday, September 24, 2009

When the Wind Blows...

It sometimes comes unexpectedly fast and hard......

I lost someone I loved very very dearly today.....

And I know who loved me....

We loved each other...hard.

I've known him for over 1/2 of my life and it seems like we've experienced many lifetimes together.

Unfortunately we just could not love together anymore for many reasons

But we always stayed close and remained in each other hearts.

He was my best friend

My true love

And I am heartbroken today...and will never be quite the same again...

I will miss & love him always


RIP 03.26.75 - 09.24.09

(I purposely closed the comment section b/c I just needed to journal about this season to ease the pain; and instead truly appreciate any warm prayers you lift up for me/his family at this time...thanks for understanding)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment