Saturday, May 12, 2007

Show & Tell

I have been lusting over this knitted object (a little hot for this right now Haha):
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Swing Jacket! And I plan to do it one day when I am "all grown up" in my knitting :oD

I know another knitter Hooks & Needles (click on the sidebar to visit her blog) who actually sewed this jacket (looks phenomenal!!). Erica really is the master in sewing! And I am sure it is much easier to sew this jacket rather than knit it! :op

I discovered the magazine it is featured in called Phildar while visiting the KAL. Well I went on the Phildar website http://www.phildar.com/catalogues/catalogue-interactif.aspx#AM to browse the catalogues and ended up ordering their latest issue:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Of course after I hit the "submit" button I realized I did not also order the autumn issue that I really wanted with the swing jacket in it! Dang it!! Well I guess I can wait on it since I am not ready for it now anyway!

I received my spring issue this past week and thought they made a mistake and sent me 2 of the same edition. Of course the magazine is in French!!! :op I swear I ordered the English issue! But it came with the English supplement :oD Hence the "2 issues".

I think I paid $12 for it...who knows it was in Euros! Need to double check my statement LOL
However the delivery was pretty quick (about 2 weeks) from overseas.

Here are some of the garments that I really liked:



This pattern magazine is really nice! Definitely check out the rest of the other fashion items.

Well that's all for Show and Tell boys and girls! Until next time!

3 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    wow! nice stuff!!!
    Christie said...
    Very cute projects. Like that unflattering on your shape tank. Although it would be unflattering on mine too. Sigh...
    Anonymous said...
    I found you!!! (I'm still a little green at this bloggy stuff). I wanted to thank you for seeking out my blog and leaving nice comments on it. I truly appreciate when someone takes the time to read my words! Oh, real cute Phildar shorty sweater also!

Post a Comment