Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Soapy Knitter!

I am really trying to be better about checking my mail more on a regular. I knew I was expecting some goodies and went to my box on today and opened it up to a DELIGHTFUL smell!!

It’s here! It is finally here!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I won some soap from a fabulous knitter that pens herself “The Soapy Knitter”. She used to make her special soaps and sell them, but temporarily (is what I am calling it!!) on a hiatus.

However, she did a quick contest on her blog for a sweet rare treat of having some blog readers experience her other talent!
http://rosi-g.com/soapyknitter/2007/04/11/fresh-outta-the-mold/

And I WON!!
YAH!! Four lucky knitters had the choice of three different scents called: Moment of Peace, Vanilla Chamomille or Oatmeal, Milk & Honey

I picked Vanilla Chamomille and LOVE the fact that her “signature” is on the soap, I recognized it right away!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I even had a cute biz card from Rosi that said “Keep on Knitting!” and a personalized note that said “Thanks for visiting my blog” :o)
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So after my workout tonight I immediately tried my new soap! I quickly lathered up so I could smell like Vanilla Chamomille!
Let me just say my skin is sensitive and hope I won’t blow up! LOL We will see in the morning :op
But it will be so worth it because it felt & smelled divine on me!
My soap now looks like this :oD
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So you can now call me a Soapy Knitter too! :op

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    LOL!!! I'm glad you are enjoying your soap. Believe me when I tell you that your skin will not break out. Handmade soap is great for sensitive skin. :D I'm so glad you didn't stick it in your drawer! :P

    PS: Keep it out of sitting in a puddle of water and it will last a whole lotta time.
    Adrienne said...
    ROFLOL!!!! Very nice!
    Still Patrice said...
    Oh Wow! I want some soap too! lol

    Glad you enjoyed your gift..

    Hope rosi g. comes off of hiatus soon :)
    Anonymous said...
    That soap sounds great!! I received some handmade soap in the secret pal exchanges and love it!
    1969 said...
    You are too talented! LOL

    I want some soap!!!!!

    The other Musiq song was "Halfcrazy".
    Erica Bunker said...
    LOL! Have fun with it!

Post a Comment