Thursday, September 27, 2007

BAM Nite!

First off, let me just say that daylight saving is already jacking up my photo opportunities! LOL

Since I have yet to come full circle in reaching a year of blogging, this daylight saving time is going to kill me!
'Wake up and it is dark', 'come home and it is dark'. When the heck am I going to take pictures!?! Shoot! :op

Looks like a lot of my pics will be taken over the weekend, or maybe trying a home made "light box" thing I have been made privy to now (some white styrofoam and lights for knitting objects/yarn p0rn pics)

Well with all that being said, I tried to beat the setting of the sun last night to take pics.

Everyone has been posting pics of their lovely Harmony needles. And I got mine in as well (have yet to knit with them though. I have the US1-3 for now).

So instead of showing more pics of the knitting needles. I am going to show you the Harmony cable needles!! Yep they make these too!
All is now right in my cable knitting world! :oD They have come to me just in the knick of time to do some cabling (my quest for fall/winter), especially on that major Silver Belle project. I will be workin' it out!

I really like the Harmony needles and give them a thumbs up along with the majority of the reviews that are everywhere. I am slightly disappointed that the colors are not "poppin" out at me more, but they are still cool!! :oD

Well last night was another knit group I attend from time to time that meet up at Books.A.Million(BAM). *Waves* Heeeeeeyy BAM!!! :oD

We were being real silly!


More to come about my F.O. Happy Friday Eve!! :o)

27 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    It was great to see you tonight!!!
    Jada said...
    Your harmony needles are cute!!

    Your and your knitting group are always having a good time!!
    Adrienne said...
    Looks like you guys had fun! I have to get some of those needles!!!!
    turtlegirl76 said...
    Last night was so much fun! What a great turn out. I wish you could make it more often.
    Anonymous said...
    The photos crack me up!! It was good to see you!
    Anonymous said...
    It was good to take a break from studying see everyone! Project looks like it fits okay....

    See you soon!
    SissySees said...
    I now have this almost weekly thing going with KnitPicks. As soon as one order ships, I find I *NEED* something else, like those cable hotties. Mine are on the way...
    Still Patrice said...
    I want some harmony! they are so cute!
    You sure had fun, by the pics anyway! LOL
    Umm... light boxes huh?! lol
    Anonymous said...
    Damn, I'm sooo yellous!! I so need to join a knitting circle!! Everything looks great. Cee-cee looks sooo sexy in red. :o)
    doreen said...
    cool needles. and looks like you guys had fun. I was planning to come, but I just decided a nap was better use of my time. . . maybe I made a mistake?
    Mama said...
    You read my mind re the colors of the Harmony needles; mild color let-down but still really happy : )

    I got two pair of the interchangable and noticed that one needle was "rocking" at the join btn the wood and the metal. I called KnitPicks and they are replacing them WITHOUT ANY WORK ON MY PART (don't have to send the original pair back)! How's that for customer service?!
    pamela wynne said...
    those needles! SO cute -- I didn't realize from your other post that there were *cable* needles, too! Jeez, I'm not going to be able to resist, am I?
    KimT said...
    your knit nights look like so much fun!
    WandaWoman said...
    I've seen those Harmoney needles in person, but I just don't care for the colors. The tips are great on them though.

    Can't wait to see your FO. You look so close to finishing it.
    KelInCal said...
    Looks like you had a great time! And your top is getting close to being finished!
    Anonymous said...
    The needles look great!

    I know what you mean about DST - the early darkness is killing me! I think it is impacting my mood and energy level as well!
    Christie said...
    Looks like a lot of fun!
    Octopus Knits said...
    Ooo, cable needles! I might have to get me some of those!

    Looks like you all had fun!
    Anonymous said...
    I didn't even know they made cable needles. Good for you for scoring some...they are too pretty.
    Liz said...
    Oh, I know what you mean about the lack of light messing with photo opporunities. I am going to have to get a light box, might put it on my expanding Christmas list!

    Those beautiful cable needles will be just right for your silver belle!!!
    Zanete said...
    Those needles are so cute. I'M in the process of purchasing my first set of cable needles! So excited about learning to knit! :)
    Sweetpea4kids said...
    Great photos. I've not seen those needles, they look pretty cool I must log on and have a fantasy shop.
    Kimberly said...
    I had been debating about the interchangeable set but didn't realize they had Harmony cable needles. Thanks for posting this.

    Your knitting group looks like a lively, fun circle!
    Sheila said...
    Ohhh! cable needles you say...lol. Glad you had tons of fun at your knit meet-up. Did I see you sporting CeCe...?
    Anonymous said...
    lovin' those cable needles.

    i'm mad about your knitting group acting wild. i use to love me some books a million in college! :-D
    Life's a Stitch said...
    Here in dreary BC, my Ott lite, bought at Joann with a coupon, lets me post photos year round. I also have the therapeutic kind for my brain.
    Li
    Anonymous said...
    I hear ya on the loss of daylight!!! Here in Seattle, in the middle of winter, it won't get light until 7am and it will start getting dark at around or 5pm --- guess who works from 7 to 5!!! I think I too am going to have to stockpile and take all my photos on the weekends...

Post a Comment