Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Can I Come Visit You??

Some of you may remember my little visitor that came over the summer back in July (you can check out his visits here, here, and here)

We had a great time in the Queen City!He has been having loads of fun by already visiting:
*Anna's Yarn Mansion in Bremerton/Seattle, WA
*Adrienne's Little World in Birmingham, AL
* Superstarra-ville in Los Angeles, CA

And he is currently visiting Maddie Knits in Arlington, VA but needs to visit another person!

Maybe he can come and visit to knit with you? ;o)If you are willing to host this snuggly cutie for about a week please be sure you click on the link below!

I like keeping up with him and seeing him in our knitting community!!

I can't wait to see where Mr. Teddy will end up next!! :oD

11 Comments:

  1. diddlinaknits said...
    I remember how much fun he had with you :) i commented about having him visit me :)
    Anonymous said...
    My gosh, what a little cutie he is! ;)
    Jada said...
    He had so much fun!!Well I am not a knitter yet.But maybe when I become one he can visit me!!I would love to have him!!
    Adrienne said...
    We had fun!!!!
    SissySees said...
    How fun! Unfortunately, I'm not up to house guests right now, but I hope Teddy soon has visits lined up!
    Don said...
    Host him?! I wanna be him. LOL. And travel like he does.
    Sereknitty said...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying 'hi'. Teddy would be very welcome in British Columbia, if he cares to cross the border!
    Anonymous said...
    i've got an updated list up on the tt site now! looks like he's got a nice itinerary set up! :-D love the post! i miss tt!!!
    Anonymous said...
    I'm on the list & am so excited!
    urbanknitrix said...
    He is a cutie pie!!
    cpurl17 said...
    I'm with Don--I'd love to be a traveling teddy!!

    I'd be happy to host him in the San Francisco bay area!

Post a Comment