Friday, November 02, 2007

Fiberlicious Friday!

Get your protein in!! :oD
Liz and I was just talking about how almost everything could be knitted up, and then she mentioned wouldn't it be great if there was flavored yarn!

How she wondered if knitted food could have less calories than real food! LOL Haha!! :o)

That Liz is a hoot! She can always make me laugh!
I am sure this is calorie free right?!? :o)

I stumbled across these photos awhile back and just had to share it with y'all!

Did y'all forget I love me some Fiberlicious? :op

This group is fabulous! Making yarn look so yummy!

Pop in from time to time to see what awesome photos knitters are taking of their almost good to eat fiber!

Most importantly I have got to give my girl Adrienne a Happy 30th Birthday shout!!

Now this birthday cupcake won't put any pounds on ya!! Right?! Enjoy! :o)

15 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    I'll take some of those eggs!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH GIRL!!!!
    Deborah said...
    No, knitted food is not fun. I think it is a conspiracy actually. Imagine the two things in life that causes me to be overweight and overbudget joining forces gives me the nightmares! LOL
    Cas... said...
    I love it! That is too cool for words! Thanks for sharing. I must add that link to my favorites!
    Anonymous said...
    ah, i'm loving the photos!!! happy 30th, adrienne! scorpios in the hizzouse, ROFL! :-D
    Anonymous said...
    Mmmmm, those knitted goodies look yummy! Makes me want a REAL cupcake...not good! LOL.
    Abundant Life Ministries said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Still Patrice said...
    awww look how cute the eggs and toast are!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Wow, these are really cute!
    turtlegirl76 said...
    Those eggs look so cool. Crochet can do some really cool things. Someday I'll learn right.
    Aura said...
    Yummy - Love your blog, Stacey. Thanks for allowing me to comment. I had so much fun today at the meeting.
    Anonymous said...
    I miss so much when I don't get to your blog every day Stacey! Thank you for always stopping by mine girlfriend! And HAPPY BIRTHDAY ADRIENNE!
    Robin said...
    Cool pictures - I never saw the eggs before anywhere!
    Octopus Knits said...
    Yummy!
    Liz said...
    Hahahahahahahahahhahahahaha I'm roflol now!! You are so funny. They are fantastic, and calorie free. Would the fibres get stuck in my teeth, i wonder????????
    Reckless Glue said...
    OMG!!! I need me one of those eggy coin purses!

Post a Comment