Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My Mmmmal Crayola Box!

I couldn't resist signing up again for Round #2 of the Ravelry Malabrigo Swap :o)

And had a package waiting on me since Saturday (I really need to check my mail more often!), as it would have been the perfect sunshine for me too this past weekend!

It came all decked out in the colors I love to see! Reds and Purples! Even with a red & white notecard (Ooo-oop!).

And it was an AWESOME package from Kara!

I am SET with my chocolate and gum fix! Lurves me some Dove Caramels! (I always read the special messages on the inside!) And can never get enough of Orbit's great flavors!

The first thing I opened was the cute elephant figurine that is now currently residing on my window sill :o)

And everything was wrapped in purple and red! Including my new pair of Addi Lace Turbos in US6!!! Yah!! Yah! Yah! :o)

Did y'all see that I got 1.2.3.4 hanks of Malabrigo!! Lets take a closer look at them shall we! ;oD

Mmmmmmmmm

The first one I opened was the Torero and so could have stopped right there!! It is THE PERFECT RED in Malabrigo!!! Finally!! My looooong lost search is OVA!!!!!! THIS is the true 'valentine red' in Malabrigo!! It is in the super bulky, my first time getting that weight in Mal! And have been wanting to try it. Can you say....."Neckwarmer!!" ;op

Then I received 3 skeins of lace weight and really wanted some light yarns for the warm weather! They came in shades of reds and purples. Believe it or not the one on the far left is also Torero in lace! Wow! What a big difference! The next one is in Cuarzo and the one above it is in Holly Hock. I like them all!!!

Kara really thought of everything for this package and "stalked" me very well! ;op

Thanks So Very Much for my Mmmmmal Crayola Box!!

23 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    You are the MAIN reason I'm doing a swap!!!! LOL Love the goodies!!!

    -----> HEY DON!! :-)
    Anonymous said...
    What a great package! I love the Mal Bulky. Haven't knitted with the lace weight yet, but I'm sure I'll love it when I do.
    Wendy said...
    Looks like another great swap for you! Enjoy all that lushious mal!
    Zonda said...
    Very nice yarns and goodies there! :)
    Anonymous said...
    Gorgeous MmmmmMalabrigo! I love the little elephant too!
    Nettie said...
    Wow! You had a great partner. I'm just a little (a lot!!!!) jealous : )
    Jada said...
    Girl another great package!!That yarn is beautiful!!I can't wait to see what you make with it.
    Jeanine said...
    You always get great packages. Enjoy!!!
    Zhenya said...
    Fantastic! I'm going to have to try a swap one of these days!!!
    Anonymous said...
    What a great swap!
    Macoco said...
    those yarns look so delicious. It sounds like you had another fabulous swap partner!
    diddlinaknits said...
    Yay!! you got some great stuff and so much yummy yarn-lucky girl!!!
    SPOILED :)
    QueenDBW said...
    WOW WOW WOW!!! Great package!! I am truly going to have to do a swap one day....
    Michelle B said...
    OHH such nice goodies! What fun!
    Ally Jay said...
    They all look fab.
    Liz said...
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Nice colours!
    Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...
    Wow. What a swap.

    I tagged you for a meme (see my blog), ok if you don't play, but it was late at night and I just jumped in.
    Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...
    What a great package! Such yummy stuff inside :) I love reading the special messages in the Dove candies, too!
    Sereknitty said...
    Isn't the lace weight Mal too cute? It's so teeny, tiny! I got one 2 weeks ago and it wound up into such a small ball, considering there's over 400 yds. in it ... just waiting for my new addi's and then I'll get started on a lace scarf from Knitspot.
    Unknown said...
    FOUR skeins of Malabrigo! And other goodies too. You must have been good this year!
    Still Patrice said...
    You and your SWAP's :p

    You know i've neverhad one of those Dove caramels... I'll have to pick some up this week.
    Connie said...
    You should be called the swap queen! This looks like a great one!
    Batty said...
    Oooh, yarn! Wow, that's beautiful, the happy bright colors, amazing.

Post a Comment