Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Pleasure was ALL Mine

It truly was this past Sunday!

I was able to finally meet one of my favorite bloggers Deborah!!!She was one of the very first bloggers I began reading when introduced to the knit blog world, and just loved her candor, opinions, and quiet humor (she has TONS of it). And while sitting and knitting (well...I was crocheting) for about fours hours (it flew by!!) proved to be ALL true as well!!

It is just truly refreshing when you meet someone that is exactly what you expected them to be IRL (in real life). And she is just as beautiful in person!! Flawless skin!

Deborah also came with her cute Noro socks on that she whipped up on her square needles

There just isn't anything vanilla about Noro :o) Lurves it!!

And then she surprised me with a memento from the Dem.oratic Nat.ional Con.vention (and her cute mini F.lickr card)Just fabulous!!! Living vicariously thru my knit pals!! :o)

I haven't stated on here how this is my year of no travel, and it has just been amazing how so many of my blog friends just happen to be in the area and I am meeting y'all!!! That has been such a blessing and the pleasure has truly been all mine!!!!

14 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    How fun! Now I have a new knit blog to read lol.

    Glad you had a good time...AT HOME ;-) lol
    urbanknitrix said...
    Awesome!!! Soon it will be said your not a knitter if you haven't met Crimson Purl!!
    SissySees said...
    Wonderful! What a thoughtful gift too...
    Cas... said...
    How nice! It's always a pleasant experience to meet a fellow blogger. The only one I met was Patrice and you know she's the real deal! LOL!

    Glad you had a wonderful meeting.
    Jada said...
    That must be so great to meet someone you have been blogging with!
    tiennie said...
    Very fun!
    cpurl17 said...
    How much fun was that!!
    Unknown said...
    It's my gals! Nice socks too!
    Nik said...
    Hey girl,

    I was trying to send you an e-mail but mistakingly deleted your address. I wanted to talk about planning another Ebony elite meetup. Can you send me an e-mail so that I'd have it? Thanks. it's niksknits@gmail.com
    diddlinaknits said...
    yay to meeting more friends! Good thing you aren't traveling this year so you are around to be able to meet up with everyone.
    What a great memento!!
    cici said...
    awww how cool. Our day will come♥
    Anonymous said...
    Glad you had the chance to meet a knit buddy :)
    BrownBerry said...
    We are leading parallel lives - I had such a great time meeting Deborah, and she was wearing her awesome Jaywalkers when we stitched it up in our bookstore meeting. Soooo happy for you 2 to have had such a great time! I hope I get a turn one of these days! :)
    BrownBerry said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment