Friday, June 08, 2007

A Lizard Morning

Lizard in the Friday morning light!
I guess when you wake up it is kinda fuzzy! :op

But I finished panel #3 last night on my Lizard Ridge and it was too late to take pics.

I really thought I would have been done with this 3rd panel sooner. However, my hand started hurting with all that twisting/wrapping/turning that I really just needed to take a break. And then I lost my mojo, then I got to leapin' again on the lizard!

I actually switched out panels and #1 is really #3 :oD So the first panel you see on your left is the one I completed last night.

Here is a closer fuzzier look....Hey! My hand was shaking BUT it is waaaay better than my cell phone cam! :op
Starting from the bottom up Square #1 is in colorway #224. This is by far my most FAV colorway in NORO Silk Garden thus far! Square #2 is actually a MISC square of all the various left over yarn I had from the previous balls.

I had to take these photo shots when it wasn't so hot outside! LOL Below from the bottom to the top Square #3 is in colorway #241 and Square #4 is in colorway #247. I surprisingly really like the turquoise stripe.
I really just need to get used to my camera settings, but I am getting better at it as time goes on!

See! Here is Square #5 (from the bottom) which is another MISC colorway YEAH!!!! And Square #6 is #251
I really didn't expect that much blue to come out of that last colorway but I just went with it! LOL

But again, my favorite view is this one:
AAAh much better view! You better believe you will be seeing this colorway again!! :oD
Well 3 down 2 more panels to go!!

10 Comments:

  1. turtlegirl76 said...
    It's looking great! Those last two pics are awesome.
    Still Patrice said...
    Looks good!

    :)
    Anonymous said...
    very beautiful. you'll get the hang of your camera soon enough. love that purple and turquoise! keep whipping those squares up, girl!
    Anonymous said...
    nice colors and you will get better with your camera, it takes time
    Erica Bunker said...
    Looks good Girl!
    Anonymous said...
    This is fantastic!!! Totally fab! Aren't you glad the Lord blessed you with hands? Even when they hurt? Have a great weekend!!!
    Unknown said...
    Wow, you've been busy! Looks great!
    Adrienne said...
    You are really rockin this Lizard!!!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Wow, you're doing Lizard? I'm so impressed! It's gorgeous.
    Jeanine said...
    Wow. You've made alot of progress on your Lizard Ridge. It's looking good

Post a Comment