Thursday, April 10, 2008

Feelin' the Love!

I felt the love all day long for my birthday!!


All the e-mails, e-cards, blog comments, ravelry mail, cards, and phone calls made me feel so special!! Thank you everyone one for showing me just that!! :o)

I took off from work for the day and my morning began attempting to sleep-in (my internal clock wouldn't let me! LOL) but all my close friends were calling me to wish me a wonderful day! And then my brother called and serenaded me with a birthday song. Aaahhhh!

Then I got up to go to M.assage E.nvy and had a full body massage. Shortly after I enjoyed a manicure and pedicure as well. So it was a full pampering day!

But then I went to the biggest knitting party I've been to thus far! ;op
And met lots of great knitters!!
Who all happily signed my "knitter yearbook"!! ;op
Because we were all there to meet
The YarnHarlot! It was great to spend the rest of my day doing what I so enjoy doing with others!
I like to think that they were all there celebrating my birthday! LOL Haha!!

But they were kind enough to all sing Happy Birthday to me too!Stephanie even made mention me on her blog too :oD

And take a peek at me seeing ZigZag again (I luv that pic of us), her knitting rocks!

Earlier in the day I did get two great yarny b-day presents!!

Trinni was a sweetheart in wanting to make sure I received a present the morning of my birthday
And I got some great stuff!! Thank you so much for making sure I had something to rip open! :oD

I also did a quick Aries Birthday Swap on Ravelry and Judy sent me this nice b-day sock package
I truly appreciate that both sent me great knitting presents! I hear there are a couple more on their way too!

Definitely can't forget my pre-birthday yarn gift from my fellow knitting group purl Janet
Yum yum yum lace weight! I do want to try my knitting hand more with lace, and now that I have a new pair of lace Addis (my first) I am all set! ;op

Thank you everyone for making my special day so fabulous!!

37 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    So glad you had a good day girl!!!!! YAY!
    Marin (AntiM) said...
    I saw you! I saw you right there on the Harlot blog!

    You are now not only beautiful, distinguished and a year older, you're a rock star!
    Anonymous said...
    Wow, when I saw you on Yarn Harlot's blog, I thought you were a rock star! That is such a fabulous way to spend your birthday. So glad so many of your wishes came true!
    KnittinChick said...
    Did I see Addis in those presents? Are these fabulous people looking for other friends to adopt?

    Glad you had a great day:-)
    Renee said...
    What a fun day! I'm so happy that I was able to spend your birthday with you and the Harlot!
    Mandy said...
    Great pictures! You definitely had a fun-filled birthday!
    Nik said...
    I knit with the girl in the third row from the top, center photo. How on earth did you guys meet amongst all those knitters?
    Janet Richards said...
    So glad you had a great birthday!
    Unknown said...
    Hey! Looks like you had a grand time! I saw you on Harlot's site, but the link takes you to Davey's site. :(

    I'll let her know in the comments.
    turtlegirl76 said...
    Great pics capturing the event! Nicely done!
    Melissa Morgan-Oakes said...
    I am SO glad you had an awesome time! Although, given where you were going, it was inevitable!
    Anonymous said...
    Nice pic of you and the Harlot! So cool, Stacey! Very happy for you, friend from afar... Blessings to you~
    Mama said...
    Oooooooohhhhhh! I missed it! I'm sooooo, sooooooo sorry! Hope it was wonderful (it sure looks as if it was!)

    Blessings, joy, and peace in the year to come : )

    xoxoxo
    Cas... said...
    Looks like you had a wonderful day! Great gifts too! I can't wait to see the rest when you get them!
    diddlinaknits said...
    yay!! you had an awesome day!! pampering, knitting, harlot (i saw you on her blog before i read yours-your so famous now :) Some great presents!! I am so glad you had such a great day.
    Lisa said...
    Happy Birthday! I'm glad to hear it was a great one and I thought that was you on the Yarn Harlot's blog. :) You look fabulous!
    Anonymous said...
    Great way to spend your birthday and what great pressies you got!
    Loved the post and the pictures here(including mine). ;)

    Your picture on Harlot's blog was great. You are just beautiful!

    Teresa(NC)
    KnittyLynn said...
    So glad you had a great bday. :) See what happens when you put out good, good comes back. :)
    Shameka said...
    It is so cool that you got them to sing Happy Birthday to you. Experiences are the best gifts.. second to yarn. Your new stash addition looks great. And in my opinion, the best part was the White Chocolate. It is perfect for devouring while seaming or sock knitting. Enjoy and have a blessed year. I hope you see many, many more.
    Michelle B said...
    OMG I saw your pict on Harlot's blog, and I thought It was soooooooooooooo coool!!!!!!!!

    Glad you had a great day! I can't believe Harlot came to your town "Just for your day1" grin

    Glad you had a great one!
    WandaWoman said...
    I'm glad you had such a great birthday. You made it on the Harlot's blog?! Wow, birthday girl, that really made your day, didn't it? *squee*
    Sereknitty said...
    Looks like you had a fun B/D and got some nice prezzies to boot! You're famous now, you know, since you've been on the YH's blog ... another fab Canadian, I might add!
    Jada said...
    Now thats a great birthday!!!!!Love all the gifts you received!!:)
    Robin said...
    What a great birthday!! How cool is that, that you got to see the Harlot on your special day!
    Anonymous said...
    I meant to email you yesterday and note that I saw you on THE blog! I saw your happy face in the group shot first, and then I saw your special mention too.

    I'm glad you had such a special birthday!
    Don said...
    well @ least one of us is feelign the love...
    Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...
    Happy belated birthday!!! So glad you had a good day :)

    How cool that you got to be on the Yarn Harlot's blog!!
    Anonymous said...
    Girl, I just saw your picture on the Yarn Harlot's blog! Yay for you! Again, happy birthday!
    Anonymous said...
    Girl, you got some LOOT. Good for you! I'm glad you had a great birthday. I haven't checked in Steph's blog yet, but I can't wait to see you on there!
    Knitaholictoo said...
    What an awesome birthday! Enjoy the love! Happy belated gurl!
    Sheila said...
    Now that was a fabulous Birthday celebration.
    Octopus Knits said...
    What a great birthday!
    Heather said...
    I had loads of fun spending some time with you on your B-Day! You're a wonderful gal! :-) And you ended up on the Yarn Harlot's blog - how cool is that! I'm glad you had a good day!
    J.P. said...
    I enjoyed seeing your smiling face on Steph's blog. I hope that your birthday was as great as I think it was! I wish I had been there to sing to you!
    Macoco said...
    It sounds like you had a fantastic birthday. I hope the rest of this year is just as great!
    Anonymous said...
    What a post! Looks like a great time!!
    Sourire11 said...
    What a fun way to spend your special day! And awesome that you got on the Harlot's Blog!!!

Post a Comment