Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday's Tidbits

Heeeeeeeeeeeey Now!

Thought I would take a quick mid-day break and share somethings with ya!

~ As you all know there are a ton of fall previews and surprises flying around.
Weeeeeell I picked up the fall 08 Knitscene 'special issue' and was flipping thru my mag and discovered on the very last page Ms. Brown Berry being featured in the Knitspotting!
I was like HEY!!! I know her!!!....well at least "e-know" her! Haha! :oD
Check her out....I likes her!

~ Then I came across these AWESOME SOCKS last night and was blown away! Lucy is one Bad Mam-a-jama!!
I love how she added ribbing in that pattern.

~ Did y'all catch the whole crochet knock-off luxury purses?? Hee hee
The gallery is pretty neat. I am feelin' that B.urberry one ;op

~ And have you heard about tomorrow's big treat?? Go on over and check it out!
A new blog that is definitely in my feeds now! A sistah trying to cut corners!! The legit way of course! Haha! ;o)

Happy Tuesday!!

9 Comments:

  1. SissySees said...
    If only the nearest Cheesecake Factory wasn't over an hour away!
    Michelle B said...
    Oh you are full of all kinds of intereting tidbits today! To bad I'll beout of town tomorrow and far far from a cheesecake factory!
    Robin said...
    Thanks for the links! I will go check them out!
    urbanknitrix said...
    Thanks for the tidbits!! I hate the cheesecake factory...the only thing I will eat from them IS the cheesecake.
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the great links. You always have your finger on the pulse. How do you do it?!
    TURBOchic said...
    Why o Why do I love the underside of that sock more than I love to top of it? I wonder if I could flip it all around so the top would be the bottom and the bottom would be the top....topsy-turvy like...
    tina said...
    as always you make me say aha. Well I say other things, but aha is among them.

    I don't crochet----- dang it.

    I need to learn, I really do!
    cpurl17 said...
    Tasty tidbits!
    Still Patrice said...
    ok... so i don't even eat cheesecake BUT i love the crust and i have a friend that only eats the filling... you following me so far? lol

Post a Comment