Sunday, February 22, 2009

Abundant Thanks!!

I have this growing list of many things I wanted to take the time out to show my appreciation (which just reflects how blessed I am to know so many kind people) and now is the time!


~Alert: This is a word heavy (more than 50 words) post,
which means very little reading pictures this time! LOL~
But worth it! ;op

So, not too long ago I had a blog DeLurker Day and BOY was it nice to see who out there is reading me!! :o)
It just really brought a smile on my face to know you all are taking time to stop by and see what I am up to over here!
Thank you so much for stepping out of your norm in "lurkdom" to shout out to me with a kind comment! It was great to discover new blogs too!!!

Also, my e-knit pals are FAB! You all immediately came out with the advice on how to secure my loose stitch!! Thank you to everyone that gave me tips in helping me be Ms. Knit Fix!!! Or just stopped by to chit chat about those darn G.S. cookie m.onsters! Haha!

Awhile back I asked a blog friend to pick me up one of those Ravelry "Hello my name is" pins, that I never seem to be in the right place at the right time to get, when she was at Rhineback (I would love to go to this fiber festival one day!).

And Veronica ended up sending me a small package!!

SWEET-HEART!
Not only did I get the original pin I wanted, but two more! AND AND AND some malabrigo sock yarn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o) I am just a little happy about it!!! LOL

This is my 1st time getting the Mal sock line since its yarn splash last year! (fondled it yes, having it no Haha)
So I was over the moon PLUS it is in a crimson color - SEE! * lean in closer!* ;opThis meant a lot to me as I've really been trying to be good about not buying yarn (except for a couple swaps I was in so far) and to rely on my stash that has been coming in handy during a lean budget year.
So this package really made me feel good about being diligent in that area!!
THANK YOU Veronica because you really didn't have to do it, but I am so glad that you did!!

I also received a Kreativ Blogger Award from some sweet and thoughtful blog friends! Muchas Gracias Andrea, Cici, and Veronica!!
If I missed a nomination, please charge it to my head and not my heart!!
As I was happy to receive it and it feels good to know I inspire others to be creative!

And I gotta show my appreciation to Walden for doing her recent Friday Feature Blog on me! :o) Yay! Thank you!!

Since I am doing an abundance of thanks I wanted you all to go check out Liz who is actually thanking me for sending her yarn from my blog anniversary contest from last year. She is such a sweetie! :o) Go see what she made with that beautiful silk mal!

That is it! As always,

Make it a FABULOUS week!!!

17 Comments:

  1. caknitter said...
    my first comment was lost - but it said, congrats on the award you definitely deserve it.
    Love the color of the sock yarn, beautiful!
    And, one dayi too, hope to attend Rhinebeck - crossing fingers. It would be a blast!
    Have a great week!
    Anonymous said...
    You are so deserving of a little yarn treat! That color is so gorgeous, and totally you. It's weird that I think that, having never met you, but it's true!

    Have a fabulous week yourself, lady!
    Adrienne said...
    Awwwwww

    LOL@ Reading pics *giggles* lol

    Those pins are too cute! I would love to go to Rhineback too but I am going to do Stitches South so I'm going to be happy with that! LOL

    You LURVES Malabrigo! LOL

    What a great feature!!

    Have a great week girl!
    Wendy said...
    You so deserve the Kreative award gurl! I don't know anyone who enjoys passing on her love of the needle and yarn as much as you do. And you are such a beautiful person, you deserve that beautiful skein of Malabrigo!
    Walden said...
    You deserve it all!
    IrishGirlieKnits said...
    Congrats!! Very well deserved! And boy, what a great package!! Love that malabrigo sock yarn!
    Sheila said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Sheila said...
    Being the Knit Diva that you are - you are so deserving of so much kindness.
    Anonymous said...
    Hey Stacey,
    Surprise, surprise! I'm one of those lurkers and I saw your post about delurking before but I was a week late in reading it so I continued to lurk...lol. But since you mentioned it again I wanted to say hi this time. I just lurve reading knitting blogs and yours is one of my favs. Thank you for keeping us knitters informed and entertained!
    Anonymous said...
    Congrats on the award and have fun enjoying that malabrigo! :)
    diddlinaknits said...
    You are a wonderful person and well deservng of such praise and kindness. Great goodie package!!
    Omega said...
    Congratulations, you are so deserving. You do great work & I enjoy an occassional stop by your blog. Keep up the great work!
    cici said...
    what a great Luvvv♥♥ post. You deserve that and more. You have inspired so many♥ Glad you got such good advise on fixing the stitch. Knitters are the best♥
    SissySees said...
    I'm very happy for you. Lovely! And what a cute card... handmade?
    Scheherazaad said...
    Congratulations. I love red socks and I love Malabrigo. What a great treat.
    Liz said...
    Love your post! And love visiting your blog. That sock yarn looks so delish, I can't wait to see what it becomes. As always, it will be something gorgeous, I'm sure!
    Have a great weekend.
    xxxxxxxxxx
    smariek said...
    Congrats on the Kreativ Blogger Award, you are certainly deserving of it.

Post a Comment