Sunday, February 01, 2009

Just So Happened...

"Just so happened..."
a blog friend was in town!

"Just so happened..."
I was available to meet her!!Chelette was in the Queen City briefly with a friend over the weekend, and her sister Cici instantly coordinated us meeting up! So glad she did!!

The funny thing is I met Cici first in blogland and ironically got to see her sister instead in real life!! ;op

However, if you meet one sister you automatically get to meet the other sister! :oD
Their blog is 2 Sistahs Knit Together


Well Chelette didn't waste anytime in my favorite LYS, Charlotte Yarn,

She scooped up LOTS of fiber!

So happy I got the chance to meet Chelette and her friend Yolanda, both were so laid back and fun to talk with too!!

And Cici you know I will get to meet you soon! :o) Thanks Gurl for connecting us!

To all my other blog friends out there, if the wind "just so happens" to blow you my way! Look me up!

17 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    Awwwwww that's so sweet!!!!

    Wonder when the winds are gonna blow me back your way? LOL
    urbanknitrix said...
    Too cute. You ladies look lovely surrounded by all that knitty goodness.
    cici said...
    Ahh...great post!!!great photos. Okay next time it will be my turn to meet you. I would love to vist that shop. Thanks for helping my sister pick out my beautiful yarn.
    Knitty Cent said...
    This is a cute post! It's sooo nice to put a face (or faces in this case, LOL) with a blog! I've heard so many good things about the LYS in North Carolina...I'd have to save up a year to hit all of 'em up! LOL
    Cas... said...
    Looks like you are having a swell time with your blogging friend. I'm glad you got a chance to meet.
    WandaWoman said...
    It's so fun to meet up with blog friends.
    moo said...
    I am coming your way this summer! I hope you will be in town when I am!
    Chelette said...
    I'm homeeeeeeeeeee.
    Thanks Stacey, for a great visit. We really enjoyed the yarn store and and hope to get back again soon with CiCi. You should also consider coming this way tooo.
    IrishGirlieKnits said...
    Looks like you girls had some fun!! And the yarns there..so pretty!!!
    smariek said...
    It's so much fun to meet people you know from blogland (ravelryland, etc). You guys certainly look like you're having fun there.
    SissySees said...
    Very cool! I'm still hoping our paths will cross too.
    Lorette said...
    Very cool! It looks like Chelette didn't need any help deciding what to pick at the yarn store! :-)
    cpurl17 said...
    It's so nice to meet blog friends IRL! Looks like y'all had a great time!!
    Knitting Diva said...
    For sure you gals were having a fabulous time and probably sharing many fiber/knitting tells! I hope to get to Charlotte in the next couple of months and Charlotte Yarns will be top of my planned stops. It would be lovely to meet you if possible.
    Anonymous said...
    How fun! I need to get more real life knitting friends. :)
    diddlinaknits said...
    yay! how exciting to meet someone face to face. You guys look happy in the pictures and looks like great fun.
    KimT said...
    very cool!I have yet to meet a blogland friend. Soon Hopefully.

Post a Comment