Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Trying to Muster Up...

Some motivation and desire for:

Knitting...

Blogging...

Ravelrying...

Truly have had ZELCH inclination to even doing any of the above....and I am actually alright with that - no apologies at.all coming from me!
Sometimes you just need a break you know??

I have fooled around a tad bit here and there with knitting on some socks that I ripped and started over with a new pattern...but they are still in progress of course :o)

Also finally felted the sushi wallet but need to put the zipper on and those little sushi circles...

Ooh I gotta get started on a baby item quick! So hopefully that will get me going too.

~ As you can see I am just dibbling and dabbling for now ~ ;o)

I was surprised that I even remembered how to log into Blogger LOL

Of course I am always behind on blog reads too..maybe once a week I peek in now?? One of my friends pinpointed it as being the iPhone takeover...yes I am still stone cold in luv with Sanchez *big grin*...he rules my electronic/social media life...le sigh

Figured I would dust off the old camera and take a pic of me trying to get some inspiration

Maybe leafing thru those mags will do the trick for me?? There are some fabulous patterns in those editions (too many for me to tag!)

Appreciate those who checked in on me to see where I was or why I was so quiet...it's good to know you are missed sometimes :)

Until next blog time (can't promise when)...Be Blessed!

20 Comments:

  1. Sheila said...
    Good to hear from you ... its been quiet over here in the land of Crimson Purl. Well I am going on the your platform of checking out your pics for some knitterly inspiration.
    Jeanine said...
    Gurl...

    I am SOOOOO right there with you. I have those same mags just sitting there collecting dust. NO MOJO/NO desire. Sigh...
    SissySees said...
    You know how I feel about it... Do what you love, and if you're not feelin' the love... it's all good!
    Jada said...
    Good to hear from you! I do the same thing too , sometimes we need a break. :)
    Denise said...
    It's more than ok to take a break because when mojo returns it usually returns with a vengence. Enjoy the down time.
    Lynette said...
    i hope you find your knitting mojo soon. and i can't wait to see your upcoming projects. there are sooooo many great ones out there.
    Anonymous said...
    You're right, don't apologize. Blog when you feel like it. Hope the mags help! Good to hear from you again!
    KnitFloozy said...
    I know you how you feel Crimson! I am sooo knitting nothing but dishcloths right now! I think I have about 7 or so to show for it. Sometimes our brains just cant absorb everything involved with knitting. Knit some dishclothes...instant gratification..
    k_purls2 said...
    You are so crazy! Just go with the flow! (You know I know!) Blogging on with the iPod is fun though. There's a cute cabled bag in that Interweave that I love! Take care and enjoy the sabbatical!
    patrice said...
    hey girl i was shocked to see a post from you lol.

    i feel you on the mojo though. i'm starting the cable/rib section on my sweater and the mojo just vanished.
    Jane Prater said...
    Just do it your way and don't loo0k back. But I miss hearing from you.
    tiennie said...
    I'm right there with the in the land of no mojo but it's fall! I'm going to find inspiration!
    caknitter said...
    It's good to see you back online. Enjoy the Autumn. :-)
    Cas... said...
    I took a major crafting break this summer so I know how you feel. Sometimes you need to take step back and refocus and relax. I think Sanchez may need a vacation sometime in the future too. LOL!

    I miss your blogging but I understand.


    Good to hear from you.
    Adrienne said...
    Glad to see you blogging! LOL I know where to find you ;)
    alisonmade said...
    Hey, if you need a break, you take it!
    BTW, is that the latest IK? I love the cover sweater!
    Andrea said...
    Glad to hear you're still around. Those were great issues. Hope you get some mojo soon.
    diddlinaknits said...
    Glad to hear a little something for you. Glad you are dabbling again :)
    Sorry for your loss you are all in my prayers!! Big Hugs!
    kim said...
    It's good to hear from you again. I, too, have been less than my normal industrious self when it comes to knitting. I feel it picking up again.
    Liz said...
    Missed you! But we all need some time sometimes! x

Post a Comment