Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Tasty Tuesdays: Tre

Some fiber goodness has made its way to me!


Ooooh!!
AAaaah!!!
Oooooo!!
This Claudia Hand Painted Yarns in Marigold. It is even prettier in person! My first time getting some Claudia and my 1st purchase over at The Loopy Ewe. They are great there! Super fast delivery and fab customer service that has all the personal touches! 2 Gold Stars in my book!

Tell them Crimson Purl sent ya! ;o) ...No seriously!! When you checkout give them my blog site :op

I am looking forward to becoming a Loopy Groupie soon! :oD

Next up:


Pure Glee!! This is some lovely Lorna's Laces Yarn in Girly Stripe. That I was ecstatic about getting for only $7 bucks (including shipping)! Yep! A steal. At my local Destash store! ;o)

Yep it does have a twin!
Definitely a good mail day! Especially with my last item...I got me some sock blockers!! And they are in RED!!! Whoa!!I guess with all of this sock p.araphernalia I need to get to knitting on some socks huh? Ha! :op

15 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    Yes darling!! Knit some socks! LOVE that first color!!!!!!
    SissySees said...
    Claudia's is based about 45 minutes from me. I have quite a bit, but have yet to knit with it.

    Pretty sock blockers too. ;)
    urbanknitrix said...
    I love Claudia, the colors are so rich!!! Hey, did you know I knitted some socks for Sherri at Loopy Ewe. It was a fun contest, I started them and someone else finished. It was during sock wars last year.. Chow
    MrsPurls said...
    Love those colors!! Very bright and vibrant!
    Wendy said...
    Love the golden color. I'm looking for something similar in a heavier weight to do a Steeler scarf for my brother.
    Robin said...
    Wow! I LOVE that marigold yarn!
    Cas... said...
    I love your new yarn. I can't wait to see what you make with it. I also like the sock forms too. I guess I will need some soon.
    funfairiegirl said...
    I am about to become a loopy groupie with my next order. I LOVE TLE!!!! (hey - you didn't tell them I sent you!!! - I forgive you though)
    Still Patrice said...
    Cute gold! I likes :)
    Deborah said...
    oooh, thanks for remindig me about the destash site. I've been really missing the other destash for cash site.
    Devonshire said...
    Aren't those blocks great! I love the red and polka dots...
    Anonymous said...
    That Claudia's Handpaint looks marvelous. I love my sock blockers from the Loopy Ewe! Great deal on the Lorna's Laces!!!
    Jada said...
    I am loving all that yarn you got in the mail!!!
    Sheila said...
    Beautiful colors... will stay tuned for the FOs.
    KimT said...
    the yarn is yummy! can't wait to see what you create with it!

Post a Comment