Wednesday, August 08, 2007

I AM IN!!!


YEP My long awaited e-mail invitation came to me on Tuesday, August 7, 2007 at exactly 5:39PM (EST)!! :oD

This e-place is RIDICULIOUS! (in a good way of course! :op) And is seriously the Knitter’s My.Space on s.teroids! It IS worth the wait!! I have barely had the chance to really dig into it yet. So NO! I did not stay up all night!

THIS is currently my work in progress right about now! LOL

There will be no seaming getting done on Lizzie anytime soon!! HAHA!

(put down the purple and red pom poms Adrienne...for now! :op)

My ID: CrimsonPurl

If you haven't signed up and you are a knitter/crocheter I highly recommend you do it along with the rest of the world! It really is what the hype is making it out to be! And not overrated!

Also, for those who are already in Ravelry if I haven't already added you as a friend,
please leave me your ID so I can “friend” you! I would so appreciate it! Thanks!
Okay enough of my excitement! Plus I will try not to turn into of those who constantly talk about Ravelry, as those who are still waiting to get in roll their eyes at me! LOL (like I was doing less than 24 hours ago! Haha) :op

**Does the electric slide back on over to Ravelry-Land!** :oD :oD

16 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Ravelry has really helped me organize my knitting life too! glad you're in.
    Anonymous said...
    LOL! Congratulations! I glad you are in now!!! And yes, I was rolling my eyes at you....I can't wait to get in! I'm so excited...I think I signed up a few weeks after you...Maybe I'll be in by my Birthday in September....That would be a nice birthday present!!
    Adrienne said...
    YAY!!! And I GUESS I will put my pom poms down for now! LOL
    Jada said...
    What is Raverly??
    Anonymous said...
    I just got invited as well. And I'm a little overwhelmed. So much to do and explore!!!
    Anonymous said...
    ha! Ain't it grand, girl? The first week I was just walking around mesmerized. Just wonderful. It truly is a knitter's MySpace!
    diddlinaknits said...
    The addiction has begun :)
    Still Patrice said...
    YAY Stacey!!
    SissySees said...
    Congrats! Gee, that means a few hundred more of you are out of my way... Maybe I will get in this calendar year after all... LOL...
    Robin said...
    Yay!! congrats!
    Sheila said...
    Welcom to Ravelry... ID Ennovyy88.

    Lol... **Does the electric slide back on over to Ravelry-Land!**
    Connie said...
    I know that you are pleased as punch to finally be IN! Enjoy, it will take days to find your way around and weeks to get all of your info in, but just enjoy and take it slow... all in good time!
    Lorette said...
    Ravelry is very cool, indeed. It's also a great enabler. I've already found more patterns and ideas than what I'll ever be able to knit!
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for letting me know you're in Charlotte! It's too funny because Wendy and I were talking about you for just that reason at our knitting group on Tuesday. I'm thinking of moving to Huntersville because the boyfriend will be at UTI in Mooresville and I'll be at UNC: Charlotte. What are your thoughts on that?
    Anonymous said...
    Is it everything you ever dreamed??? LOL. Just kidding. I tell you, it does make you more organized.
    Woman who knits said...
    Congrats!!! I got in last week too!!!

    I'm CatSaysKnit!!

    I'll look you up!!

Post a Comment