Monday, August 06, 2007

I'm Rockin! :o)

The lovely Del from Cozy's Place nominated me as one of the Rockin' Girl Bloggers she likes to read from time to time! :oD It was good to see her nominated because I just love her blog (she is not only a knitter, but a great writer too! Check out her articles!) and remember how I used to lurk on her blog all the time! And now it feels good to know she comes by and reads mine! Thanks Del for being so thoughtful to nominate me!

Too funny about why you selected me! :oD

Below are only 5 nominees and it has to be said that I have lots of fav knit bloggers (hence the 174 blog feeds - and counting) but I definitely wanted to give the fab button to someone who hasn't received it yet and each one I enjoy reading their blog for different reasons.

~ Patrice "A Day in My World" - for being my BeFF!! Haha! But also because she is one crafty girl! I recently finally brainwashed her into trying to knit :op, even though she had a ton of other talents in candle making, crocheting, painting, and sewing!

~ Cassandra "Cassandra's Conundrum" - for her crocheting, scrapbooking, sewing and cooking skills! Gonna get her to knit too!! :op She is always coming by to say something sweet to me.

~ Wendy "Musings from a Knucklehead" - for just starting up her blog (Yah!) and such an voracious knitter to just have started out!

~ Sheila "Sheilaz crochtez, threadz, & knitz" - for being so adventurous and excited about her knitting even though her first love is crocheting :o)

~ Aimee "Fairie Knits" - for adding pics to her blog! LOL And having her own podcast - I definitely had to recognize one of my local fellow knitters!

So pass on the button & blog luv!

Keep on Bloggin' and have a Rockin' Week! :o)

10 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    Go head rockin blogger!!!!
    Christie said...
    Whoo Hoo! Congrats!
    Cas... said...
    AWWW! Thanks for the shout out girl! You are a terrific blogger. I enjoy reading your posts everyday! You are contagious, creative and crazy! How could anyone miss reading you!
    SissySees said...
    Of course you rock! Had I gotten myself in gear and done nominations as one is supposed to, you would have been nominated sooner...
    Ms. Lee said...
    Congrats, Stace!
    Still Patrice said...
    Go Stacey! Go Go Go Stacey!!

    That's my BeFF YALL!!

    Now to figure out how to get that there button on my page! LOL
    Sheila said...
    Congratulations!!!

    Thank you so much for nominating me and as I type, I'm thinking of what I should say during the Nomination Ceremony...*gushing & eyes welling-up*...lol. Thanks again.
    Anonymous said...
    Girl, you know you rock :-) Thanks for giving us even more blogs to check out, LOL.
    Anonymous said...
    yeah!!! congrats girl! :-D
    Jeanine said...
    Congrats on the nomination!!!!

Post a Comment