Friday, August 17, 2007

What Color Red Are You??

I saw this on my new swap buddy's blog Janet a.k.a. Twisted Knitter (just learning more about her). And thought this was a Fun Friday post!

Y'all know I love red! So why not! :oD


You Are Apple Red

You're never one to take life too seriously, and because of it, you're a ton of fun.
And although you have a great sense of humor, you are never superficial.
Deep and caring, you do like to get to the core of people - to understand them well.
However, any probing you do is light hearted and fun, sometimes causing people to misjudge you.

6 Comments:

  1. moo said...
    Red? Really?! Hee Hee!!! And just guess what color I love... (it is mentioned in a song sung by Kermit and a song sung by the late and very great Rich Mullins. It is the color green!). Red, red,red. Just make the skirt! We know you want to! Think about it over your glorious weekend. Oh. Husband's fave color is red. So is one of our girls.
    Twisted Knitter said...
    I'm starting to think you like red. :-)

    I'm enjoying your great comments on my blog - thank you for leaving so many! Made me smile today!
    SissySees said...
    Too funny; I came up with apple red too. Birds of a feather, flock together...
    Adrienne said...
    I was apple red too! I love those little quizes! LOL
    Robin said...
    Seems on target!!
    Lillysmuul said...
    Would you please let me know if you start Vogue Silver Belle KAL or know if it's started somewhere already!!!

Post a Comment