Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Going Back2School

Yep my faith has indeed been restored in swaps! LOL This was my 4th one! YAH!

The Back2School swap was a timely short and sweet one! Which is why I signed up! :o)

It revolved around what supplies are in your space (at least 3 items) that inspire you! And this swap was open to anyone (not just knitters/crocheters).

My swapper, Janet a.k.a. TwistedKnitter, was a perfect match because we are both knitters and love to stamp! It was such a pleasure getting to know Janet and making a new e-friend!

Well my package came and this is what I got!

I received a clipboard that will help me keep my patterns from falling off my lap! Note cards to write out those tricky patterns, lots of color pens to mark up those patterns and some more awesome highlighter tape (again get some already)! The funny thing is I sent her some too for her package! :op We were so in sync with that! LOL

I also received post-its, scissors, a pen protector bag, and some Soak samples that I have been wanting to try out! Not to mention the notable coil-less pins that EZ recommends as stitch makers. Great! :o)

But what I absolutely LOVED the most was my Knit-it Greeting Cards book!! I was beaming from ear to ear when I saw it! It has pictures and instructions of knits that you could place on handmade greeting cards!! YAH!!

I had been trying to figure out how I could incorporate the two hobbies together!! I had checked around and looked everywhere for stamps related to knitting and there are NONE! So this was perfect!! Now I can make good use of my scrap yarns for wonderful greeting cards to send to other e-knitter pals!!!! I just LOVE IT!!

Thank you so much Janet for making such a thoughtful Back2School package you were a great swap pal!

12 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    What a great pacakge. I have GOT to get some of this highlighter tape! LOL
    Anonymous said...
    look at the goodies, SWEET!
    Wendy said...
    Looks like you are back into the swapping graces! Glad to see that you were able to enjoy yet another swap!
    urbanknitrix said...
    You defintely ended up with a great partner, lucky you!!!
    Cas... said...
    Looks like a great stash! I am glad you are having a better time with your swaps!
    Sheila said...
    Awesome stuff there...enjoy.
    Anonymous said...
    Janet is amazing, isn't she? She sent you such great gifts! If you think of it, will you bring the book knitting Saturday? I'd LOVE to see it =)
    Carmell said...
    i have got to find a swap i like. i always find the cool ones late
    Twisted Knitter said...
    Awwww . . . thank you, Stacey! I'd swap with you again, any day, my dear.

    And thank you too, Dani!
    SissySees said...
    Okay! I have a goal for the afternoon now that my email accounts are up to date; I need to get my own highlighter tape and that book! No wonder your faith in swapping has been restored. I noticed an awful lot of purple in there too.
    Anonymous said...
    Hey Stacy you may not know me but I'm Zanete. Adriennes' Sis-in-law!!! I read your blog also and you need to update as well LMAO!!! I'm always snooping through all of Adriennes comments and I read everyones blog that leaves a comment on her page( I know sad):) Im just to shy to leave comments on anyone pages. I'm not a stalker I'm just nosey!!!! I just read and read and read!!! I tried the blogging thing but I wasnt too successful with it. So I stalk yalls instead!! Have A Great Day!!!! hahahahahahaa BYE!!!!! P.S. UPDATE
    Anonymous said...
    Nice package, Stacey! It's great when swaps go well.

Post a Comment