Monday, October 29, 2007

J.C.S.U.

I is tired.....yep :op

This was my homecoming weekend and I was O-U-T :oD

I went to (click on the pics for website)for my undergrad 10 years ago! So I had to go out and make an appearance (I normally don't go to homecoming and it is right here in town! :op)

I am so glad I did! I had a really good time and got to see people I normally wouldn't see, even though some of them are still here in the city.

It was wild to walk around campus again and hang out on the "yard", sitting on "the block", and being at the "plots". Not to mention the hot wings and white butter toast from the "union"! Haha! :oD Memories!!!!

Of course I did not go to the game (who really does! Haha!), I did not get up early to go to our parade (I never have, not even when I was in school), and wasn't going to see the homecoming coronation.

But I did hang out hard! Here are just a few "daytime" pics from being on campus :op



15 Comments:

  1. Jada said...
    You took some great pics!!Looks like you had a good time!
    Adrienne said...
    I love me a QUE too!!! LOL Looks like you had fun girl!
    SissySees said...
    Glad you had a good weekend, although your 10th reunion did remind me of our age difference! Yikes!!
    Cas... said...
    Looks like you had a good time. I am glad to hear it. I so wanted to go to a HBC but I ended up at a local college. Good school but few peeps if you know what I mean! LOL!
    Sheila said...
    You had too much fun going....lol and great pics.
    WandaWoman said...
    That's pretty cool that you went back for your homecoming. My sister has been out of college since '98 or '99 and she was in the marching band (for Jackson State). She lives in ATL and goes travelin' for the games during football season. She's crazy for her J-State.

    I haven't been back to my school since I left! Over 14+ years.
    Anonymous said...
    Good for you. I'm glad your homecoming was cool!
    Robin said...
    Looks like fun! I like how you did the slideshow!
    diddlinaknits said...
    How fun!! it's amazing how much changes and how much stays the same in 10 yrs!
    Wendy said...
    Looks like you had a fun packed weekend! I really need to think about going back up for Homecoming again... next year maybe.
    GurlNexxDoor said...
    Wow, looks like you had a ball. Hope you have a wonderful week to follow that up!
    Anonymous said...
    I absolutely loved and enjoyed looking at these pics - what a fantastic time it seems you've had!!!
    Jeanine said...
    What a nice weekend! Those are some great pics too. Thanks for sharing.
    Still Patrice said...
    Girl I forget how old you are until you post stuff like this! LOL Looks like you had fun! cute pics
    Anonymous said...
    i'm loving the homecoming pics. looks like you had fun with your sisters and old homies!!! :-D

Post a Comment