Thursday, October 04, 2007

My Little Red Box

I got a nice red box in the mail yesterday. Yep! you guessed it - a swap! :oD
The Shades of Red Swaparooni is actually my last one of the year! It is a F.lickr swap, which I never had done before and stumbled acrossed it. So it had many swappers with different interests.
I was matched with Erin (blogless) who loves to digi scrapbook. She was a great swap pal and sent me my cute little red box.
Of course everything in it was wrapped in red!
Even though this swap was set up as a quick low maintenance exchange. I was gifted a ton of things by Erin!

She was so very thoughtful and knew I love to knit (how did she miss that clue? Haha) and got me some yarn I needed to finish up some charity hats I've been working on at a snails pace! :op

I also got some notecards, heart post-its, a mini photo album, a coin purse, a pair of cozy brown & red sock slippers (she is so on it with the color combo!), dishcloths, some awesome Burt's Bee variety chapsticks (which I can't wait to try all of them out!) and a very red journal!

Now what you can barely see are these very cute red ceramic bowls (that were hard to capture in pics b/c of the glare/exact color) they will be perfect for the fall/winter when I consume tons of my fav apple cinnamon oatmeal and soups to keep warm!

OOh and did I mention how I also love my little red box!! :oD I will try not to store more yarn in it! ;op Haha!

Thank you so much Erin for being a great Red Swaparooni Pal! You were so kind and it is really good to get to know another passionate crafter out here in the e-world!

16 Comments:

  1. tina said...
    You scored YET AGAIN!!!!! All of your swaps looked like such fun! Are you sad or happy to be done with them for awhile?

    By the way........ you won't stay out of trouble long you know! :)
    Adrienne said...
    You got HOOKED UP!!!!!! How many more swaps/??? Come on...be honest! LOL
    Cas... said...
    Now that's a swap I could get into!
    Robin said...
    Glad you had a positive swap experience! Love all the red!
    Anonymous said...
    love all that red, hmm,, a little jealous over here, lol
    Jada said...
    Wow nice gifts!!You are special!You knitters have so much fun!!
    urbanknitrix said...
    ROFLMBAO @ this being your last swap of the year - you know dang on well you are addicted. And you should be since you receive such nice things.
    Carmell said...
    she hooked it up!!! wow... see i got burned with the secret pal exchange a while back and have been weary to try something else. i did join a coffee swap recently... hope that goes well.
    SissySees said...
    Great package - including the box itself! Too bad we can't see the bowls; they look very nice.
    Anonymous said...
    What a great package! I love all that red. She really sent a lot of goodies your way. Enjoy!
    KelInCal said...
    You're a swapaholic! And I can see why - that's great stuff!
    Sheila said...
    Love the red and man-o-man you get paired with the best.. Enjoy it.
    Carmell said...
    pssst... i stole your ravelry button... shhhh. don't tell nobody!

    sorry girl.. i couldn't find one on Ravelry and i thought yours was cool so i stoleddd it!
    diddlinaknits said...
    Damn girl! you are getting spoiled rotten this year!!!
    What great stuff!!! Special things for a special lady!!
    Wendy said...
    Wow! You're really getting the deal in the swap department now aren't you??? So makes up for past times doesn't it?! You know what they say about karma, though, it always comes back three-fold! I'm so happy for you!
    Anonymous said...
    congrats, dang, you've had some fantastic swap pals! :-D

Post a Comment