Wednesday, October 31, 2007

She's Baaaaaacck!!

^ ^You know you remember that movie! :op

Yep, Lizzie got back on Friday evening and OOH! How I missed her!

It has been very cold here now, so she came home to me just in time!!

But Lizzie was really in need of a long bath
Phew! She stinked!! I actually soaked and spinned her twice!
First with my Eucalan (they have a new look and new scents!) and then with Soak (yeah I have O.CD slightly Haha!) :oD

I let her air dry (you know wet wool really has a very disgusting smell! Haha), and then placed her in my dryer (on fluff mode only!) with a lovely lavender sheet and *sniff* yep she is 100% ready for a full out right "snuggle" session! *check* Done!

But she first wanted me to show off this on her :oD

LOL! Yep dangnabbit! She has her own first place blue ribbon, and as CPurl mentioned her very own crown because she is a beautiful queen in my heart. And that is all that matters! :oD

Thank you to everyone who commented about Lizzie being at the State Fair, and all of your very sweet words!! It really meant a lot to me!

22 Comments:

  1. Liz said...
    Yay! Go Lizzie!!!!! She sooo suits and deserves that tiara and rosette!

    You'll be glad to snuggle under her now, I bet!
    Wendy said...
    Lizzie looks absolutely beautiful after her beauty treatment. A good day at the spy does wonders for any woman!
    SissySees said...
    Welcome home, Lizzie! It's tough to be a pageant contestant, but the crown looks great with that riboon.
    Adrienne said...
    Love Lizzie's crown!
    Cas... said...
    Welcome back Lizzie! She is so cute with her crown and ribbon! LOL! I know she will keep you warm for years to come!

    Great job on her too!
    Carmell said...
    no you didn't give her a crown!!! beautiful blanket. she deserves her crown!
    Nik said...
    Girl,

    The reason I wanted your address was because I was going to send you a first place ribbon. Somebody beat me to it.

    But do you know how hard it is to find one of those dang things? I've been looking for one at a local store for a week and STILL couldn't find one.
    KnittyLynn said...
    Yay for a non stinky Lizzie. :) She's beautiful and will keep you toasty this winter.
    1969 said...
    Gorgeous!

    and I got the satchels at QVC.com
    Knitaholictoo said...
    Welcome back Lizzie! Sometimes, it's good to get your soak after days on the road! I love the colors.
    Sheila said...
    Ahhh she finally made it back and I'm sure she enjoyed all the pampering you gave her and just look at her crown...lol
    Still Patrice said...
    looka you gushing! lol im glad shes baaaaaaack!
    diddlinaknits said...
    YAY! The queen is Home where she should be! She looks good!! Have fun snuggling with her!!
    Anonymous said...
    woohoo! Congratulations!
    Connie said...
    Well it is certainly getting cold enough to use her. Her color's look so vibrant... I think she's happy to be home and I didn't know she could be washed!
    cpurl17 said...
    Oooh Lizzie had a Spa day! Hope you're snuggling with her right now!
    Anonymous said...
    i am loving that ribbon; well deserved ! ! ! you've gotta tell me where you got that crown, it fits lizzie perfectly! :-D
    Anonymous said...
    It's great to know you can throw Lizzie in the wash! I'm so glad you got her back; now you can snuggle up with her all winter (as I watch jealously from the sidelines of my 3rd square, LOL!).
    KelInCal said...
    She even LOOKS like she smells good! (I need to keep this post bookmarked so I can look at it everyday to remind myself why I need to work on my blankets.)

    Wear that crown proudly, Lizzie!
    Reckless Glue said...
    amazing! you totally deserved this --how cool!
    Michelle B said...
    OHHH that is gorgeous! She'll be so nice and cozy this winter!
    Anonymous said...
    Yay! She's so pretty. I still wish i had mine out of Silk Garden and all in a few strips. That's the way to do it. Oh well! I bet it's even softer now after a wash and soak.

Post a Comment