Friday, December 28, 2007

...of Crimson Purl!

Normally I would be at work, but since I am on vacay until the new year (YAH!!) I thought I would give you a synopsis of what I would be doing during my typical M-F "day in the life".

It would look something like this:

I literally RUSH out the door (because I am always running late for work) with various bags (purse, lunch, knit, workout clothes...just depends) & other cute things ;oD

Then I get on the grind at work!! ;op After work I either come home to unwind and "act" like I am going to do some housework that I end up doing over the weekend.

But I get distracted and try to catch up on all of my blog reading/bloggingYes, I really do fall that behind...can you see the number at the top?

OR I may go to my belly dancing classes after work. I love this!Or end up trying to get some knitting in for the evening (and hope it works out well Haha)
Then I get tired, try to keep my eyes open, but then resolve that I just need to go to bed


And do it all again the next day! :o)

13 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    HAHAHAAHA too cute
    Anonymous said...
    lol @ the time on the clock! you KNOW that's not far from the truth :p
    Sheila said...
    Enjoy your vacation - ok I'm curious what is that pic of that you refer to as the grind at work...lol
    Debora said...
    So much to do and not enough time!!!
    Anonymous said...
    Enjoy your time off--hope you get lots of knitting in!
    Anonymous said...
    Busy day! I hope you're enjoying your time off.
    Anonymous said...
    Bleh! I hear you...I'm really not looking forward to getting back to "the girnd". ;p
    Anonymous said...
    oops...that's "grind".
    cici said...
    i can totally relate... It is so nice to be off work.. Not enough hours in the day though. Tuesday will come too soon. Enjoy your time off, I know I am.
    Cas... said...
    Fun stuff! You are totally getting creative here!
    Anonymous said...
    ain't that the truth, LOL!!! i love your daily synopsis, it's how it ends up working out though, LOL!!!
    J.P. said...
    You are one busy lady..
    Anonymous said...
    HA!! I love the toons, especially the one w/the girl with the tangled yarn!!! did you draw that?

    (sorry, I'm a bit behind in blog reading)!

Post a Comment