Monday, January 14, 2008

CP Fun!!

Is exactly what I have when I go to my bi-monthly Charlotte Purls knit group meetings!

As Turtlegirl so eloquently (okay not that good Haha!) said in her recent post "it is like getting together with family" *dabs eyes* :o)

So much so that after meeting another fellow Ebony Elite on Ravelry, she came all the way up from Greer, SC to join us!! And fit right in like fam!

Meet my new friend Dianne! She was full of energy and laughter! She even came bearing gifts even though she came to see us!! Wow!
(picture hijacked from Dani's blog ;op)
Thank you so much for the yarn, magazines, and measuring tapes!! She dyes some awesome yarn! And gave me a special hank that I must share with you all soon! ;o)

Of course you know I have to show you how much fun I have at Charlotte Purls :o)
Come up and knit with us anytime!!

14 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Thank you so much Stacey. I had a blast and can't wait to come back
    Anonymous said...
    Your knit-togethers always look like so much fun--good for you!
    Renee said...
    I need to make that trip down to Charlotte soon!
    Anonymous said...
    I'm jealous. Truly. ;)
    Cas... said...
    What a fantastic group! I need to find an active group here. What fun! Maybe I will make my way down to North Carolina (notice I didn't mess up the state! LOL!) one day.
    Adrienne said...
    Glad you guys had fun!!!
    Deborah said...
    oooohhh i so want to be there!
    Sheila said...
    Glad to hear you had a ton of fun... looking at your post with emerald eyes....lol
    diddlinaknits said...
    Awww yay i love your pics from you meetings!! You guys look like a cozy knitting family!!!!
    Janet Richards said...
    It was a lot of fun - and thanks for inviting Dianne. It was great to meet her!
    Wendy said...
    You ladies are a hoot! Sometime I need to road trip on down to get me a some CP fun!!!
    WrkNProgress said...
    You all look like you had a wonderful time, sheesh!

    You all are such dedicated knitters, I would have been chatting my face off.

    Have a good week.
    Octopus Knits said...
    How cool! You guys always look like you're having fun : )
    Jada said...
    Love the gift you received!You guys are always having a good time together!

Post a Comment