Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday!

GO VOTE!
If it wasn't for Adrienne making me aware that today is the day for some states to vote then I would be oblivious!

I swear I am the last one to realize that TODAY is the day...I guess because my state is not involved with Super Tuesday. I knew I wasn't crazy! Haha!
So I had to go educate myself from the great i.nternet! ;op

If you are not sure if you are suppose to vote today click here to see the map. Or if you hate digging like me just look below:
But yeah..... if you really want to read the words what Super Tuesday is all about and get some great i.nternet edu.ma.ca.tion then click here. Haha! ! ;op

In trying to catch up on my kazillion blog reads I saw this video below yesterday on Brown Berry's blog....Luv it!

I like what she said "This is not about politics (or your party). It's about possibilities"

So be open to watching it!


VOTE! It does matter!

13 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Good for you! We don't vote 'til next Tuesday, and I hope it won't be anticlimatic, resulting in low turnout.
    Macoco said...
    I was there when the doors opened at 7 this morning!
    Adrienne said...
    I love that video! I've already voted!
    Erica Bunker said...
    We are a voting state. I'm hoping there will be an unusually large turnout.
    tina said...
    I have voted this morning.

    AND it is Fat Tuesday.

    This means VOTE and EAT!!

    Tell me, does it get any better than Fat Super Tuesday???

    Off for doughnuts!
    Unknown said...
    Thanks for the public service announcement! I vote tomorrow.
    Anonymous said...
    I got that video yesterday and LOVED it. I emailed it to everyone in my address book. Unfortunately ours isn't till May, and I'm sure everything will be a done deal by then.
    Jada said...
    I love that video!
    Don said...
    We're not apart of Super Tuesday, either. Not that Obama can carry this state anyways.

    dead @ the Obama girl creation.

    I aint mad @ it. lol.

    Obama '08

    Please.
    Cas... said...
    VOTED! I love the video! Very inspirational!
    cpurl17 said...
    Yes Ma'am! California girl checking in to report that I voted at 7:05 AM this morning!
    Still Patrice said...
    OK I was on time today b.c I wanted to make sure I got my vote it. And it didn't take a full 5 minutes! LOL AND they didn't give out any cool stickers. humph! lol
    Emily said...
    Hooray for getting to vote from France!

Post a Comment