Tuesday, February 26, 2008

U Make My Day Too!!

Earlier this month the knitting blog world exploded with this very nice blog award!

"Someone" created it for blogs that bring you "happiness and inspiration", and this little button basically sprinkled lots of warm and fuzzies everywhere!

Well after finally playing catch up from only being out of town for just one weekend! (dang y'all love to blog! LOL)

I was happy to see my name in a swirl of others over the past month being e-honored this award!!

It really did put a smile on my face to know that what others do for me I do for them too thru our blogs.

Chances are if you are reading this YOU make my day too!!


I can never say enough how appreciative and thrilled I am that someone takes the time to read my thoughts and look at how my yarn and needles may create a little something from time to time! ;op

THANK YOU!!! for keep coming by to see what I have to say and letting me know your thoughts too! I love that!

I remember starting this blog almost a year ago and could count my readers on one hand! LOL And since I brought up my blog anniversary (less than 30 days away!) be on the look out for a little celebration!! :o)

Now I am supposed to pass this blog award onto X amount of people (you know how that goes), but decided to return it right back to those who gave it to me!!

(if I missed anyone please let me know as I had lots of feeds to catch up on this month and may have overlooked it by accident!)

~ Definitely check these blogs out, as they certainly are a part of my regular enjoyable reads!! ~

Rubys N Purls - was the 1st sweetie who gave me this delightful e-award. Monica is always working on a great project and making really nice stitchmarkers! We are "supposed" to be knitting our Back-to-School vests together! ;op Haha!

Turtle Girl - one of my local fellow knitter friends! Cristi is one of those that has devoured the experience of knitting and knows so much offering up great tips! She is best known for her awesome sock skills and love of turtles!

Twisted Knitter - What a treat to discover Janet!! We were matched in a swap and ever since then I never let her go! LOL ;op She is always revealing priceless knitting knowledge when she discovers it herself. And she definitely helps me keep this wonderful craft in perspective, not to mention she has gorgeous eyes!

Skyline Chilly - I really can't recall how I stumbled upon Emily's blog, but I was stalking her for awhile and so glad I did! LOL She is a sweetheart always giving of herself! But don't let all that sweetness fool you, because she has a great sense of humor too!

Reckless Glue - Cara always has a smile on her face and she is always honest about her knits. I can count getting the real low down about her projects with lots of laughs in between!

The Bag Lady (Anne) - A new blog friend of a friend (Chan)! Don't you just love meeting others thru someone you already really like!! She was the one who got me all fired up on starting the Malabrigo Loafers KAL. Which I won't get on her too bad for not casting on yet! ;op Haha!
She awarded me this e-badge on a day I was really cranky and I gotta give her two gold stars for not biting back! LOL

Confessions of a Sociopathic Knitter - This was a complete surprise that she even knew who I was! LOL I lurk on Lily's blog all the time, but sparingly comment when I finally decide that I have something to say! She took the Cobblestone in a women's version to another level!

Knots in a Row - Lynn is my fellow Wisconsinite! I was born and raised in little ole Racine, WI right next door to her so it is really nice that a piece of home is actually reading me! :o)
Although, I definitely don't miss that snow right about now!! ;op

Sereknitty - Kerry is into baby knits just like I am! She is always cranking out something cute for some precious little being. She is in the process of tackling Silver Belle and I am so glad our paths have crossed!

Chronic Ennui - Surprise! :o)
Just like her, I also hate having to choose or make a list of bloggers that I enjoy reading (b/c honestly my feeds are over 300!! And we won't mention how long this has been in my que Haha!), so I copped out and gave the award back to those who gave it to me. ;o)
But I just had to mention Kim as I wanted others to discover this diamond in the roof who has a great sense of humor and cranks out some awesome knits like so many others. Plus, she doesn't hold it over my head that I am co-hosting a KAL (that we met on) which I have yet to buy the yarn for at this time! ;op HAHA!

Make it a Great Day!

18 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    ohhh off to check out the links ive not seen!!! lol
    Anonymous said...
    Aw, thank you so much and right back at ya!!! I don't know anybody who has as much variety on their site as you. And someday we will both finish the Silver Belle!

    I'm off to check out some new links.
    QueenDBW said...
    Grrrllll, you gave me some new links to check out. I'm already dreadfully behind in my knitting, but you've got me intrugued. Had I known about the award, you'd be tops on my list!!! ;)
    Cas... said...
    You are a wonderful blogger. Keep up the good work.

    Now I am off to browse some of these sites. Thanks for the links!
    Anonymous said...
    You so deserve it! I was way too lazy to explain why I picked the blogs I did, but you are so nice. Mainly, I tried to tag people who hadn't already gotten it.
    Reckless Glue said...
    aw shucks --right back at ya lady!
    Susan said...
    Thanks for the new links. Like Adrienne, there's a few I haven't read before. Thanks!
    Liz said...
    You deserve it!!! Love your blog! I also shall be checking some new ones out thanks to you.
    Don said...
    *sad that you overlooked me*

    Well, can I at least get a grilled cheese sandwich?
    Don said...
    Seriously though, you are a great & dedicated blogger. Props.
    Sereknitty said...
    Oh, what an honour ... thank you so much! I hope our paths cross one day for real as I'd love to meet you in person.
    Aura said...
    I really appreciate you visiting my blog Stacey - You always leave a very nice and uplifting comment. Thanks for sharing all the links. Sending you an e-hug
    Mama said...
    You have GOT to go see Michaela's Lizzie! http://stashbasket.blogspot.com/2008/02/ah-done.html

    Not done in hues of purple, but fab nonetheless : )
    Still Patrice said...
    ummm.. why you can't just follow the rules? LOL
    turtlegirl76 said...
    Aww thanks Girl! You know you make my day every day too!
    Anonymous said...
    Congrats on this award! You do deserve it!
    diddlinaknits said...
    Whoohoo-you are a great blogger and well deserving of the award.
    Oh no more links that i just cant say no too lol :)
    Twisted Knitter said...
    Thank you so much, my friend!

    And you are one of the BEST at making peoples' day :-)

Post a Comment