Monday, July 21, 2008

Bloggin' Blues

Things have been just fine my way, but I really haven't been in the mood to blog....hence the dry spell.


However, I have been keeping up with you all for the most part in some kind of way (blog reads, e-mails, chats, phone, etc.)

But y'all know how it is......you just need a break sometimes!

And I think I have really finally begun keeping good on my intentions of wanting to slow things down in my blogging.

Meanwhile, I have been doing some secret knitting

Visiting some of my friends and some coming by to see me :o)I went to an AWESOME concert a few weeks agoHave I mentioned how I LUV LUV LUV J.ill S.cott?!?!? And how she came to the Queen City and worked it o-u-t!! Yay! LUV HER!!!

I had some j.ell-o fun

What!! I have been good over here! ;op

See! I even took in an art & culture event by going to this play

It was really good!! I had the book for yeeeeaaaars and never read it, so I thought I would go see it instead! :o) Of course now I am reading it!

And in efforts to dispell my selfish knitting

I have been cranking out some charity knitting washcloths with the Charlotte Purls.

Hope you all have a great week!! I will be back with some LYS visit updates.

Until next blog time! Be well! :o)

20 Comments:

  1. Adrienne said...
    Well that was a good recap! Until next time...
    quarter-life-crisis said...
    Love the site!

    Quick question: Where can i find the cups to make jello shots? LOL Been thinking about doing so for awhile, and whenever I am at a gathering where they are serve, I forget to ask.
    Still Patrice said...
    dishcloths are really cute!
    lol @ jello shots
    Cas... said...
    I feel ya! Great update! Jello shots huh? Ahh! The memories! LOL!
    Michelle B said...
    MMMMM jello shots! I haven't had those fo awhile! the dish cloths are cute!
    SissySees said...
    Me? I like orange and grape jello shooters... ;)
    Nik said...
    Is that "special jello"?
    diddlinaknits said...
    I can totally understand needing a bit of a blog break but you sure have been having fun during your break and even doing something charitable-You go Girl!
    KimT said...
    can't wait to see what the secret knitting will be!
    Anonymous said...
    THERE you are!! Glad to have you back. I totally understand how one gets the blogging blues. You probably blog all day long....in your head! :o)
    Unknown said...
    I hear ya. sometimes there's nothing like knitting a good ole washcloth...
    Anonymous said...
    Looks like you've been having a fantastic time away from blogland. :)
    Kamika said...
    I know how you feel.
    Sheila said...
    You are having too much fun. I am a jello lover, but never had it with licka...lol. Aww come on now what is the secret knitting.
    Roddykat said...
    Jello shots. And you didn't invite. Be ashamed. (*SMH*)
    cici said...
    Great post.. Girl I love me some Jill too. Sorry I missed her when she was here. Everybody deserves a break.. but I know you can't stay away to long. I was on vacation and without a pc for a week.. but now i'm BACK!
    Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...
    Sounds like you've been keeping busy and having fun! Cute washcloths :)
    Jeanine said...
    Absolutely you are entitled to a break!!! Glad to see/hear from ya. So what's the secret project??? Come on, you can tell me. LOL!
    Anonymous said...
    Another Jill Scott LOVER here. She is so amazing.

    Break or no, we'll be right here. Thanks for checking up on me, too!
    KnittyLynn said...
    Glad to hear from you. :) Hope you enjoy your summer and can't wait to catch up on all you've done!

Post a Comment