Sunday, March 14, 2010

Hey Now!
Still not much knitting over here. Maybe tonight during a Redbox movie since it has been a low key Sunday and all.

I haven't felt our lost hour yet due to Daylight Saving Time (DST) but don't doubt it will catch up with me in the A.M. lol

So I thought I would share some odds and ends that has been going on recently.

I painted the town on Friday night with a couple of girlfriends like it was my birthday (but it wasn't...coming up soon though!!), and I also splurged on painting my nails with some of this

Ava turned me onto this nailpolish waaaay back when (& purchased the same color on the same day as me! Tee hee), but I never tried it b/c it truly is a splurge LOL Recently I have been seeing this nail color on a couple of people from their Spring 2010 line and finally caved.

It's like a puddy/brown colour (see the two different lightings) and reminds me more of a fall color than spring, but I've been coveting it for about 2 months now so I go it when they said it was in stock (has been hard to get since it debuted). LUVIN the natural look. There really is a difference! It goes on so effortlessly and is smooth and thick...pure quality indeed. Gonna put a top coat on it and see how it holds up with all my typing this week.

I also got to hang out with a fellow knitter and Soror DeltaPurl

We ate GAWD at the Cheesecake Factory and than walked around the mall to window shop all the irresistible eye candy merchandise Haha! Great to see you gurl!

And of course I am still running :) I've been prepping for my 10K race at the end of this month.

I am really excited about it b/c it will be a mini getaway as well. I luv Charleston and hear this race is really fun! Can't wait!

Welp that is it for now...just may have a completed project by the end of this month?!? Haha!

Have a Blessed Week!

12 Comments:

  1. Monique said...
    Nice nails!
    craft-chick said...
    Love the nails, and you look good in that photo! That running is paying off! Enjoy Charleston!
    deltapurl said...
    I had a ball! We must do it again soon. And I promise I won't look so busted! Lol! I really have been thinking about running.....
    Batty said...
    Very nice nail color! You're so worth the splurge.
    SissySees said...
    I simply cannot paint my own nails. Not toes, not finger. They always look awful. I'm a bit jealous of those purdy nails of yours!
    KnittyLynn said...
    I can really tell you've been running! Your face looks thinner. Go you girl. And without splurges, life is just plain boring. :)
    Adrienne said...
    Girl don't have me lookin for that polish! LOL Glad y'all had a great time!
    Michelle B said...
    Oh your nails are the color of my new car!! LOL How do you get your nails to look SSOOOOO nice?
    Chelette said...
    Love the nail color.. I may have to check it out too. I love reading about your running...you have such a passion for it!
    Don said...
    Yes. I've noticed there hasn't been too much knitting taking place lately. I wonder if that glow upon your face has anything to do with this fact? LOL!


    Nooooo. Please don't tell me that you have joined the Illuminati, as well. *checks out hand symbolism*
    Liz said...
    Wow, 10k. Truly impressed! x
    Unknown said...
    Nails look great! how long did your mani last?

    Have fun prepping for the 10K!

Post a Comment