Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sugar!!

Have y'all noticed I've been tinkering with my sidebar? Thanks Erica, Carmen, and Michelle for all of your assistance!

Look my 1st entry in April! :o)
(Can you tell I am still excited about this whole bloggin' thing! Haha)

AND Let's not forget whose birthday is coming up on April 8th!! That is this Sunday....yep! Easter Sunday! Pass some love this way if you remember :oD

Well I have been quiet b/c I was out of town over the weekend, but was really making some progress on my Ms. Marigold....when this morning I jumped up to turn the TV off and ripped my needle out of my sweater!!!! SUGAR!!!!!! >:

A new word I am trying to use in place of ............well y'all know! :o) I picked it up from a girl at my favorite LYS www.charlotteyarn.com, who I am going to have to go see to help me with my mess!!!! *upset* (will try and get a pic with her this time).

I have been wanting to stop by there to buy a different colorway of NORO silk garden for my Lizard since I am getting impatient on waiting for it in the mail. I have just been itching to knit up another square, but have been trying to stay focused on the Ms. Marigold for progress.

Well y'all know what I will be doing during my lunch hour today......SUGAR!!! (try it! it works! LOL)

5 Comments:

  1. dulcedosa said...
    HEY! You got it to work! YES!
    MrsPurls said...
    Hey Lady!!! It was good to see you at Stitch-N-Bitch last night!!! Can't wait to see pix of your progress on Ms. Marigold!!
    Susan said...
    Great job! Now that you're a tech expert - maybe a bit of support to me. lol.

    For some reason I can't post on Sistah friends now that it's been updated.
    Anonymous said...
    Happy early birthday! I hope things get worked out soon with Marigold. I'd love to see some clearer photos from a digital camera (*hint, hint*). I don't know when I'll get back down to the south again, but it sounds like Charlotte's Yarn is a "must visit" shop!!!
    Still Patrice said...
    SUGAR!!! Girl you are a mess :p

    Hope you get that needle back in, or whatever it is you do when you snatch it out. lol

    look, I dont know a thing about knitting. I'm just being a supportive friend. :D

Post a Comment