Monday, May 14, 2007

Once Upon A Time...

on a rainy Saturday afternoon there was a group of beautiful women...Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...who were passionate about knitting and came together to pull out their sticks...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...to 'purl' and make progress on their knitted garments by laughing their time away...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
...they were definitely all excited about seeing each other again until the next time!

7 Comments:

  1. Christie said...
    Looks like you had a great time!
    Adrienne said...
    Looks like a fun time was had!!!
    Anonymous said...
    WHAT a cool post! I love getting together with my knitting buddies :) How is it going? I know I haven't been in touch much recently, it was finals week at school and then graduation on Saturday (yeay, I'm a college graduate) so I have been a busy bee. have you tried anything out of the sock book yet?? curious to know. well know that the madness is over I will be getting that next parcel in the post asap. hope you like it :)

    Sir Knitsalot xx
    Jada said...
    That looks like alot of fun.
    Saun said...
    Knitting is such a solitary thing. It's great when you can get together with some great people over something you love to do.
    Anonymous said...
    you go girl! how'd you all get together? looks like you had plenty of fun!
    Still Patrice said...
    I feel left out :( When's this next mtg going down.. I can by some sticks and thread ;) and hop a flight!

    lol.. I'd moreso be coming for the company than learning to knit. But yall wouldn't mind huh?!

Post a Comment