Thursday, May 17, 2007

Watch Out Now! :op

Guess what new toy I have now!!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Kodak EasyShare C763!
I am not as excited as I thought I would be, but so glad that I have it now!!
Even though it is "easyshare" I am just trying to figure out the settings on actually taking the pictures.
So here are some pics of my WIPs I have been wanting to share with y'all but did not have the camera capabilities :oD I took these in a very dark room early this morning! Glee!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
The Lizard Ridge - 2 panels completed laying side-by-side
Thinking about starting the grafting process of the panels once I finish the third one. Speaking of which:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Panel #3 with two squares all done. The second one is my "misc" one of all the yarn I had left over from the other balls. And I still can make about 2 more misc squares, but don't like some of the colors (which is why I cut some of them out).
I still like the fact I only update on Lizard by panels and will continue to do just that. I had to show off my camera! :op I would have done some close-ups but can't figure that out yet without it being very very blurry. I am sure there is a way.

Ms. Marigold is coming along slowly but surely, and I will probably post a pic once I have the neckline on there.

So watch out now! I am going to be FIERCE with my pictures!! :oD

9 Comments:

  1. turtlegirl76 said...
    Woo hoo! I'm working at CLT Yarn saturday. Bring it into the shop and I'll teach you the ways of the macro. It's the best setting for knits! That's how I do my Yarn Pr0n!
    MrsPurls said...
    I see you Stacey....with the new digi cam!!! The Lizard Ridge looks like its going to be huge!!!! You are making me want to do one...definitely no time soon!!! Ms. Marigold...where are you...can't wait to see you!!!! See you soon!!
    Adrienne said...
    YAY! Glad you got your camera!!!
    Erica Bunker said...
    Glad to see you have a camera now. I love Kodaks... we have two!
    Jada said...
    Your project is looking good.I have a easyshare c743 and I am still working on learning about it.
    Anonymous said...
    Your Lizard Ridge is wonderous! Just plain pretty! Aren't you so grateful for good working hands and eyes?
    funfairiegirl said...
    oooooo....pretty. not sure if I will be there on Saturday. I will be stopping by there this morning since I have a doctors appointment this morning over that way. I am doing a new thing where I combine trips so that I keep gas usage down. This whole reduce part of the reduce reuse recycle.

    BUT - I can be talked into it. Peer pressure and all. :) Let me know what time and we shall see.
    Anonymous said...
    i love your complete panels. the colors look wonderful together. keep up the great work!
    Still Patrice said...
    Hoo-Rah! for Technology!!!! Whoo hooo!!!

    Everything looks better in full color!

Post a Comment