Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Farewell to Traveling Teddy!

Well it looks like my time with Teddy has come to an end and I must bid him ado!

I had a great week with him and we did a lot of things together!

The other day when I was feeling "sexy" while knitting. Teddy decided he wanted to take a whirl with knitting too!

So while here we just had to go to our favorite LYS Charlotte Yarn!Yah!! The owner Remi was in and her beautiful baby Ava! :o) You must visit this shop if you are ever in the QC! They are just sweethearts there! You can't beat a welcoming environment and wall to wall yarn variety. Yum!
Of course we had to pick up some yarn for a future project! What is a trip without yarn shopping!Our final stop was visiting the SNB knitters at their knit night! The ladies just loved Teddy and passed him around to everyone. They really were impressed with his backpack (Thanks Anna!) and all the goodies inside that he is getting during his travels. What a perfect ending to be in a knitting circle. See! He is knitting on the cabled cardigan from Fitted Knits via Amie of course!! :op She has a great podcast, be sure to check her out!

Where is Teddy off to next?? It looks there is a family eager to have him in Alabama! Adrienne has lots of fun things planned for him and I can't wait to see what my Teddy friend will be up to soon!


Adrienne is another great knitter and has an awesome weekly podcast too! I love how Teddy is traveling around from knitter to knitter! :o) We must keep him in the circle!!

And I hear there are a few more knitters who want him to visit them too! Looks like a wait list needs to get started up!! :oD But all you have to do is express your interest to the person who has him and if he is not spoken for yet he will travel to come see you too (the bear owner will just need to be notified).

Teddy it was great having you! Come back and visit us again in North Cakalaki!!

19 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Awww, bye Teddy! But I'll see you at your next blog stop.
    MrsPurls said...
    Dang!! I forgot to get Teddy's pawgraph! Hopefully he will not forget about us when he's famous due to all is exciting travels!!! Thanks for sharing him with us!
    Anonymous said...
    I can't believe I missed seeing Teddy last night! :-(

    Looks like you all had a lot of fun! Safe travels, Teddy!

    Ann
    urbanknitrix said...
    It's time already.....Bye Teddy, have a safe trip to Adrienne.
    Adrienne said...
    Glad teddy had a great time in NC! Now it's time to come to the 'Ham!!!
    Still Patrice said...
    You and Teddy had some serious fun didn't ya?! LOL
    Robin said...
    Bye Teddy - looks like you had a fun week!! I'm sure you'll have fun with Adrienne too.
    funfairiegirl said...
    Teddy was a sweetie and he really helped me with my cardie!!! Thanks Teddy!

    And thanks for the podcast shoutout!
    Connie said...
    I am so jealous, I would love to get to that SnB get together, but alas you know I work on Tuesday nights...boo hoo!
    Love the photo's and you always look so pretty!
    Cas... said...
    I gonna miss the "Adventures of Teddy" posting. He was a fun guest! You have a lovely smile by the way!
    Psyched2Knit said...
    That bear looked like he had a FABULOUS time. What a cute idea!
    KimT said...
    Virtuous, I am from CHicago too! I saw your post on another blog. Garrett's popcorn is DA BOMB!

    Looks like you and Teddy have had a ton of fun! Thanks for popping in on my Blog!
    Anonymous said...
    Ah, y'all are making Teddy's head swell. Surrounding him with all those ladies, LOL I wish I still had my LYS so I could've taken him by there!!!

    I'll be seeing Teddy at his next stop. I know it won't take me long at all to reach Alabama. :-D Can't wait to see what else he gets stuffed in his backpack!

    I can create pages on my blog, I just might have to create one so that we can track the waiting list for who wants teddy next!!!
    Sheila said...
    Adios Teddy... it was nice meeting you. Your lace project is coming along I see. I wish I had a knitting/crochet circle...puwy!!
    Christie said...
    Aw, look at Teddy! I guess I'll see him soon enough!
    Wendy said...
    Well hello! I finally stumbled upon your blog. I finally figured out where there was more information regarding the color swap. Your traveling Teddy is such a great idea! You look like you had a fun filled visit.
    Jada said...
    Well teddy had a good old time with you!!Now he is moving on.I can't wait to see his next home!!

    Girl have a great day!!!
    SissySees said...
    Bye Teddy! Have a safe trip!
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks for the hello =) I LOVE the idea of a traveling teddy! I wish I had friends that knit all over the place so I could send one around too!

Post a Comment