Saturday, July 14, 2007

Sexy Saturday


I just couldn't resist this post. I was sitting here this lazy Saturday afternoon knitting and Duke Ellington came on my mixed music playlist. And he was so sublime...and I happened to look down at myself and thought...."Who said knitting wasn't sexy?"
And I don't mean that we are sexy knitters, but that the true act of it being sexy. It sure can be!
Then directly after Duke, Billie crooned over the speakers...alright I am convinced!
So I just sat back and continued to be sexy ;o)

16 Comments:

  1. Cas... said...
    You go girl! LOL! It's funny how sexy you can feel at times isn't it? I have my moments like that too!
    Jada said...
    You go Girl!!!SEXY SEXY!!!
    Anonymous said...
    You go with your sexy self! LOL.
    Anonymous said...
    Knitting is ALWAYS sexy!!! LOL love the photo; keep on with the sexy!!!
    James said...
    That's for damn sure! You have to be sexy enough for both of us though, 'cause when I knit I kind of look like an angry Ichabod Crane.
    Adrienne said...
    Go head girl go head!!!! lol
    Anonymous said...
    You go girl!
    Liz said...
    Love that photo!!! Did you have ANY clothes on at all?? LOL! PS Love the phrase designer elements, I'm adding lots of those!!!!
    MrsPurls said...
    Alright now!
    urbanknitrix said...
    I know that's right!!! Do the damn thing!! The song goes lovely with it. Which Billie song came on next?
    Sheila said...
    Great Photo... who woulda thunk it... knitting is sexy...lol
    Robin said...
    Love Duke Ellington and Billie Holliday...
    Lara said...
    That is a great photo! I love the impromptu-ness of it! And the act of knitting IS sexy!
    Deborah said...
    that picture would make a perfect book cover!
    Devonshire said...
    ITA about knitting being sexy - the needles, the yarn, how could it not be sexy???
    Mr. A said...
    aaaahhhh.....shhh....don't tell nobody!

Post a Comment