Thursday, December 06, 2007

Switched

I got fed up yesterday.

More than half of my comments I received yesterday were not e-mailed to me. I was not happy.

I like that you take your time to read my blog.

I luv it even more when you take time out of your life to actually leave me a comment.

So when I cannot respond back to you because I didn't know you left me a comment, OR an e-mail was not left for me to respond back to you.

Then, I don't like that.

I have been contemplating for months if I should make the switch to H.aloscan.

And after yesterday I got fed up. I did it.

I hope this works SO much better, and that you all don't mind.

Actually, I anticipate being able to respond back to comments more efficiently without having to track folks down asking for their e-mail! :o)

AND that it will not be a mystery to some of my lurkers on how they should leave a comment, by not having a b.logger account.

We will see how I like it.....

Alright, my ask of you all today, is what you probably would normally do (even if you wouldn't)

Please leave me a comment to test this thing out! LOL

Mmmh....guess you need a question huh??

Here it is: What aspect of your daily routine do you look forward to the most??

1 Comment:

  1. Virtuous said...
    THANK U to everyone who responded to my new comment section. I had over 40 responses!

    I have decided to stick with blogger comments a little longer for now.

    Thx again!

Post a Comment